0 - 0 YTD, 1st Post here this season, was focusing on NHL, gotta feed the Girlfriend!
Wisconsin +4
Badgers!!
![]()
Badgers!!
![]()
That did not go as expected!
NC state + 8 Blown out, never in the game ![]()
Belmont -1 In the game but crumbled in crunch time ![]()
Kansas +3
Nice Outright Winner, I am probably Biased as I have a Futures ticket on the Jayhawks for the Final 4 and to win it all!
1 - 3 on the Night;
YTD: 3 - 5 Back later to try climb over .500!
That did not go as expected!
NC state + 8 Blown out, never in the game ![]()
Belmont -1 In the game but crumbled in crunch time ![]()
Kansas +3
Nice Outright Winner, I am probably Biased as I have a Futures ticket on the Jayhawks for the Final 4 and to win it all!
1 - 3 on the Night;
YTD: 3 - 5 Back later to try climb over .500!
It's not easy n it's not hard either. Important thing is to treat it like counting cards in blackjacy. When you are hot, up the units.
You can go 5-5 n still be up in units.
Give me something to tail will ta?
![]()
It's not easy n it's not hard either. Important thing is to treat it like counting cards in blackjacy. When you are hot, up the units.
You can go 5-5 n still be up in units.
Give me something to tail will ta?
![]()
