I had them as well. I tried to get my money back on the for the last few games they got me. I will now give up on them. They are a lost cause.
Houston
Yep… Kansas crushed a few of my parlays Saturday. Put about 200 on Houston tonight one way or another…. I can’t figure them out either…. Crushed Houston tonight got crushed Saturday
Yep… Kansas crushed a few of my parlays Saturday. Put about 200 on Houston tonight one way or another…. I can’t figure them out either…. Crushed Houston tonight got crushed Saturday
@Rayfr
Does that mean you made a lot of money tonight fading the blood bath? Or you just another buffoon who’s gonna go on everyone’s post saying that? You people that say this stupid remark should open every thread that’s made for the day and you will see more than likely the action is divided.
@Rayfr
Does that mean you made a lot of money tonight fading the blood bath? Or you just another buffoon who’s gonna go on everyone’s post saying that? You people that say this stupid remark should open every thread that’s made for the day and you will see more than likely the action is divided.
@Rayfr
lol mid. Where is your dumb ass at on all the ones that win? Stfu clown. All I ever see you doing is saying dumb shit like like this on peoples threads. Some things were meant to be swallowed in life and unfortunately that isn’t always the case I suppose. Your living proof
@Rayfr
lol mid. Where is your dumb ass at on all the ones that win? Stfu clown. All I ever see you doing is saying dumb shit like like this on peoples threads. Some things were meant to be swallowed in life and unfortunately that isn’t always the case I suppose. Your living proof
@Rayfr
So again. How much money did you make betting against the covers bloodbath? Was you generous to post if? Imma say that’s a negative. Go back to sleep
@Rayfr
So again. How much money did you make betting against the covers bloodbath? Was you generous to post if? Imma say that’s a negative. Go back to sleep
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,860
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,046
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- PART DEUX 120
- Week 6 Money 7,634
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
