• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Houston

    12 Next Last»
    CJL1989
    Muck2Profit
    lmb4321
    Floridaman
    bigred84
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2201
    Posts: 34
    12 Next Last»
     
    CJL1989
    CJL1989
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 9433
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2026 - 7:10 PM ET #1

    -1.5 -110

     

    betting against Kansas this year has been bad news for me. Every game I’ve bet against them they have won outright. Hopefully the trend for me ends.  Kansas coming off a bad loss at home while Houston is coming off 2 straight losses. Over the last couple years Houston has been prone to playing long periods in a game without scoring.  I look for a statement win on the road. GL

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    -1.5 -110

     

    betting against Kansas this year has been bad news for me. Every game I’ve bet against them they have won outright. Hopefully the trend for me ends.  Kansas coming off a bad loss at home while Houston is coming off 2 straight losses. Over the last couple years Houston has been prone to playing long periods in a game without scoring.  I look for a statement win on the road. GL

     
    Muck2Profit
    Muck2Profit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2026 - 8:10 PM ET #2

    moneybag let's roll

    Reply

    moneybag let's roll

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12544
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2026 - 8:24 PM ET #3

    @CJL1989

     Houston peace_5

    Reply

    @CJL1989

     Houston peace_5

     
    Floridaman
    Floridaman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2025
    Posts: 6191
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2026 - 8:25 PM ET #4

    clover

    Embrace the Grind
    Reply

    clover

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 7:58 AM ET #5

    an_light

    Reply

    an_light

     
    smac38
    smac38
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 32872
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 8:13 AM ET #6

    I saw something a few weeks ago that bill self has never lost at home on big Mondays. I didn’t check the accuracy of the statement but I know it bit me in the ass when they played ISU. 

    Reply

    I saw something a few weeks ago that bill self has never lost at home on big Mondays. I didn’t check the accuracy of the statement but I know it bit me in the ass when they played ISU. 

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2537
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 8:25 AM ET #7

    Yes… both teams in a spot… sort of … Houston either loses 3 in a row… or Kansas follows worst home beat in 20 years with another loss… one of these will occur.  I played hou -1.5 yesterday…. Am having second thought now… May sprinkle tad on Kansas moneyline.   But sticking with it for most part.   

    Reply

    Yes… both teams in a spot… sort of … Houston either loses 3 in a row… or Kansas follows worst home beat in 20 years with another loss… one of these will occur.  I played hou -1.5 yesterday…. Am having second thought now… May sprinkle tad on Kansas moneyline.   But sticking with it for most part.   

     
    football_007
    football_007
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 34160
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 8:34 AM ET #8

    @smac38

     40-0 on Big Monday under Bill Self

    Reply

    @smac38

     40-0 on Big Monday under Bill Self

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 8:45 AM ET #9

    KU beat Zona 2 weeks ago on Big Monday.......

    Cougars are a nasty bunch....

    Think they find a way to get it done...peace_5

    Reply

    KU beat Zona 2 weeks ago on Big Monday.......

    Cougars are a nasty bunch....

    Think they find a way to get it done...peace_5

     
    alapaha
    alapaha
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1260
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 9:22 AM ET #10

    My book not offering a team total on Kansas and 70.5 on Houston. This is an under game regardless of who wins. Book not offering a Kansas number only makes me think my initial thought is stronger. If they put the actual number up there big money is going to hit the under...instead they give us only an inflated Houston number...this is a slow pace defensive grind...public will be on Houston ATS at -2.5 and they will be on the over. I think Houston is the wrong side. I would gladly take Kansas if it was the only play on the board. I don't think a side has near as much value as an under total...and furthermore I think Houston TT Under is stronger than both. I expect slow pace...and defense. Houston TT Under 70.5. Good luck everyone.

    Reply

    My book not offering a team total on Kansas and 70.5 on Houston. This is an under game regardless of who wins. Book not offering a Kansas number only makes me think my initial thought is stronger. If they put the actual number up there big money is going to hit the under...instead they give us only an inflated Houston number...this is a slow pace defensive grind...public will be on Houston ATS at -2.5 and they will be on the over. I think Houston is the wrong side. I would gladly take Kansas if it was the only play on the board. I don't think a side has near as much value as an under total...and furthermore I think Houston TT Under is stronger than both. I expect slow pace...and defense. Houston TT Under 70.5. Good luck everyone.

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 10:41 AM ET #11

    Sampson wont let KU beat his guys tonight....an_wink

    Reply

    Sampson wont let KU beat his guys tonight....an_wink

     
    Luv2Win06
    Luv2Win06
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 6092
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 11:02 AM ET #12

    Kansas all day 

    Reply

    Kansas all day 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 11:08 AM ET #13

    They looked good on Saturday.....peace_5

    Reply

    They looked good on Saturday.....peace_5

     
    LuckyGuy
    LuckyGuy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 64071
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 11:17 AM ET #14

    @CJL1989

     an_cheers

    Sharing is Caring
    Reply

    @CJL1989

     an_cheers

     
    smellybunty
    smellybunty
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 9874
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 11:46 AM ET #15

    Kansas has not lost back to back home games since 1988 on a homestand. That was a 3 game homer. Not since 1982 have they lost 2 on a 2 game stand and they were 13-16 that year. Kansas has Zona up next which they probably arent winning which means if they lose here that would be losing 4 of 5 games. Houston has a pretty easy schedule to end the season after this. I like Kansas but not as a big play. JMO

    Reply

    Kansas has not lost back to back home games since 1988 on a homestand. That was a 3 game homer. Not since 1982 have they lost 2 on a 2 game stand and they were 13-16 that year. Kansas has Zona up next which they probably arent winning which means if they lose here that would be losing 4 of 5 games. Houston has a pretty easy schedule to end the season after this. I like Kansas but not as a big play. JMO

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24473
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 12:23 PM ET #16

    great ink...peace_5

    Reply

    great ink...peace_5

     
    CJL1989
    CJL1989
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 9433
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 12:29 PM ET #17

    I know all about Kansas and mondays. I was on TT and Arizona this year. Both teams crumbled in the second half. Interesting game tonight. It’s been some time since I can recall Houston dropping 3 games in a row. I was on them last Monday when they choked hard in the second half. I was on Arizona money line on Saturday. We will see what happens. GL tonight everyone. 

    Reply

    I know all about Kansas and mondays. I was on TT and Arizona this year. Both teams crumbled in the second half. Interesting game tonight. It’s been some time since I can recall Houston dropping 3 games in a row. I was on them last Monday when they choked hard in the second half. I was on Arizona money line on Saturday. We will see what happens. GL tonight everyone. 

     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38375
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 2:31 PM ET #18

    I like the Houston defesne to end Kansas 40-0 Mon streakpeace_5

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    I like the Houston defesne to end Kansas 40-0 Mon streakpeace_5

     
    Muck2Profit
    Muck2Profit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 4:52 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989:

    I know all about Kansas and mondays. I was on TT and Arizona this year. Both teams crumbled in the second half. Interesting game tonight. It’s been some time since I can recall Houston dropping 3 games in a row. I was on them last Monday when they choked hard in the second half. I was on Arizona money line on Saturday. We will see what happens. GL tonight everyone.
    10 toes down 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989:

    I know all about Kansas and mondays. I was on TT and Arizona this year. Both teams crumbled in the second half. Interesting game tonight. It’s been some time since I can recall Houston dropping 3 games in a row. I was on them last Monday when they choked hard in the second half. I was on Arizona money line on Saturday. We will see what happens. GL tonight everyone.
    10 toes down 

     
    Muck2Profit
    Muck2Profit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 4:57 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    I like the Houston defesne to end Kansas 40-0 Mon streak
    an_speak

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    I like the Houston defesne to end Kansas 40-0 Mon streak
    an_speak

     
    AIR
    AIR
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 517
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:14 PM ET #21

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    karmabear
    karmabear
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:56 PM ET #22

    All trends end eventually.  I'll be on Houston.  I think they will make it with that defense.  But. That's why they play. I trust Houston more Tonight

    Reply

    All trends end eventually.  I'll be on Houston.  I think they will make it with that defense.  But. That's why they play. I trust Houston more Tonight

     
    CJL1989
    CJL1989
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 9433
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 6:57 PM ET #23

    I agree. All trends end eventually. One thing I never really based my wagers off is trends because it’s then and now. Houston’s defense forces teams to shoot a lot of 3 balls. You gotta beat em outside. Houston is also heavy reliant from the outside. Long as they don’t go into one of their world famous scoreless droughts during a game they handle it. 

    Reply

    I agree. All trends end eventually. One thing I never really based my wagers off is trends because it’s then and now. Houston’s defense forces teams to shoot a lot of 3 balls. You gotta beat em outside. Houston is also heavy reliant from the outside. Long as they don’t go into one of their world famous scoreless droughts during a game they handle it. 

     
    Quaffer
    Quaffer
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 976
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 7:24 PM ET #24

    @smellybunty

     KU not good.  Have not been great in a long time   now their best player doesn’t wanna play  

    good luck

    Moneyline Dawg
    Reply

    @smellybunty

     KU not good.  Have not been great in a long time   now their best player doesn’t wanna play  

    good luck

     
     
    CJL1989
    CJL1989
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 9433
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 10:36 PM ET #25

    Has anyone seen sharp? Can’t win games when you allow 2 runs of 11-0

    Reply

    Has anyone seen sharp? Can’t win games when you allow 2 runs of 11-0

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,860
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,046
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977
    • PART DEUX 120
    • Week 6 Money 7,634

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.