@hadenfizzle
How ya doing today fizz? I was busy earlier wasn't paying attention. Hope your killing it ![]()
I feel like someone kicked my dog….8 3 pointers in the last 2 minutes
I feel like someone kicked my dog….8 3 pointers in the last 2 minutes
@hadenfizzle
I felt that happened in a few games like that today, under tracked the whole half until the last two minutes.
that was an absolute kick in the nuts . Worst by far.
@hadenfizzle
I felt that happened in a few games like that today, under tracked the whole half until the last two minutes.
that was an absolute kick in the nuts . Worst by far.
Posted by beats723 Of course the only play I jumped on I was busy today lol all good tomorrow a new day . Seems like you had a good day ..........thread looks 9-12
sunday
Posted by beats723 Of course the only play I jumped on I was busy today lol all good tomorrow a new day . Seems like you had a good day ..........thread looks 9-12
sunday
