A lot of silence when the dudes making you easy money. Keep it up fizz!
Hello From The Fizz
#'s 5 5 5 5 33 34 57 59 60 61 66 71 72 73 74 75 83 (thread 7-10) pending #95 #97
wow thanks for tracking that. i didn't realize how messy the last few days have been. that said - still having fun with the fizz![]()
#'s 5 5 5 5 33 34 57 59 60 61 66 71 72 73 74 75 83 (thread 7-10) pending #95 #97
wow thanks for tracking that. i didn't realize how messy the last few days have been. that said - still having fun with the fizz![]()
@coolasice
Bro, I love this guy’s pics just trying to help out and I enjoy his threads. I just pop in and out. I have my on plays and sprinkle his in once in a while if it makes sense to me but don’t worry, I won’t jump in this thread anymore. I’ll just watch it bol![]()
![]()
@coolasice
Bro, I love this guy’s pics just trying to help out and I enjoy his threads. I just pop in and out. I have my on plays and sprinkle his in once in a while if it makes sense to me but don’t worry, I won’t jump in this thread anymore. I’ll just watch it bol![]()
![]()
@hottoonight
Wasnt directed towards you, just people in general. It’s across the board on covers, not just with fizz. If people aren’t 70%, they get harassed. Just feel for the dudes that post and have below average days.
@hottoonight
Wasnt directed towards you, just people in general. It’s across the board on covers, not just with fizz. If people aren’t 70%, they get harassed. Just feel for the dudes that post and have below average days.
Awaiting the night plays to either cook or bankrupt me
hopefully bankrupt you so we don’t have to hear you cry anymore
Awaiting the night plays to either cook or bankrupt me
hopefully bankrupt you so we don’t have to hear you cry anymore
Quote Originally Posted by tacos4toes: Awaiting the night plays to either cook or bankrupt me hopefully bankrupt you so we don’t have to hear you cry anymore
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by tacos4toes: Awaiting the night plays to either cook or bankrupt me hopefully bankrupt you so we don’t have to hear you cry anymore
![]()
The crowd is getting Loud tonight! I leave & come back to the boys playing rough! Time for a 5-0 run! Go Fizz!
LETS GET THIS CASH! Time for a turnaround with from FIZZ MAGIC!
The crowd is getting Loud tonight! I leave & come back to the boys playing rough! Time for a 5-0 run! Go Fizz!
LETS GET THIS CASH! Time for a turnaround with from FIZZ MAGIC!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
