BOL
on your play either way @nfl_brosufc![]()
When the thumb goes up, you know I read your comments. ![]()
Game time
What will it be? Reverse line movements going against my bet all day. If this was not a simulation, I'll say mia oh 90 and ohio 75
![]()
When the thumb goes up, you know I read your comments. ![]()
Game time
What will it be? Reverse line movements going against my bet all day. If this was not a simulation, I'll say mia oh 90 and ohio 75
![]()
Mi-O struggled to beat mid level MAC Buffalo winning by 2 and 3 points. Ohio has a better defense than Buffalo. I think the stats are skewed, be careful, good luck.
Mi-O struggled to beat mid level MAC Buffalo winning by 2 and 3 points. Ohio has a better defense than Buffalo. I think the stats are skewed, be careful, good luck.
adding mich state -7.5 -110 2h
Still lose to wisconsin full game but they will make a run for the 2h. These kids flunk to eat 1h lunch money then will ball 2h. So I think in theory. ![]()
adding mich state -7.5 -110 2h
Still lose to wisconsin full game but they will make a run for the 2h. These kids flunk to eat 1h lunch money then will ball 2h. So I think in theory. ![]()
mia oh -10.5
parlay chump change for fun ![]()
mich st 2h
piece of chit of a team. So embarrassing for them
adding 2h mia oh -2.5 2h (2 units) <<---- make up play for the 1 coin lost with mich st. Only way to do it. ![]()
mia oh -10.5
parlay chump change for fun ![]()
mich st 2h
piece of chit of a team. So embarrassing for them
adding 2h mia oh -2.5 2h (2 units) <<---- make up play for the 1 coin lost with mich st. Only way to do it. ![]()
Well look at it there. Almost got the right score in the simulation.
90 to 74![]()
Well look at it there. Almost got the right score in the simulation.
90 to 74![]()
mia oh -10.5 ![]()
parlay chump change for fun ![]()
mich st 2h
piece of chit of a team. So embarrassing for them
adding 2h mia oh -2.5 2h (2 units) ![]()
Another money making day. Onto Sat for a few plays ![]()
mia oh -10.5 ![]()
parlay chump change for fun ![]()
mich st 2h
piece of chit of a team. So embarrassing for them
adding 2h mia oh -2.5 2h (2 units) ![]()
Another money making day. Onto Sat for a few plays ![]()
