GL Florida ![]()
Florida Man Wednesday
osted by Floridaman 51-27 +19.3 Units Pepperdine - Team Total - UNDER 58.5 (-110) 1.1 units .....at fd un 59.5 (-114) 1141 am eastern time ![]()
osted by Floridaman 51-27 +19.3 Units Pepperdine - Team Total - UNDER 58.5 (-110) 1.1 units .....at fd un 59.5 (-114) 1141 am eastern time ![]()
@Floridaman
Wow person who posted that you didn’t reference. I’ve never come in here and bashed or said a game was over prematurely so if I’ve somehow offended you my apologies but ZERO idea what it might have been.
Good luck on your plays
@Floridaman
Wow person who posted that you didn’t reference. I’ve never come in here and bashed or said a game was over prematurely so if I’ve somehow offended you my apologies but ZERO idea what it might have been.
Good luck on your plays
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,900
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- PART DEUX 160
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,535
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,291
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
