Good luck Floridaman ![]()
Florida Man Sunday
@Floridaman
Towson-Drexel under is the best play on my board today. My guy is offering 131.5, which I believe is still plenty good.
I'm also looking at Canisius-Mount St Mary's under as well.
Good luck!
@Floridaman
Towson-Drexel under is the best play on my board today. My guy is offering 131.5, which I believe is still plenty good.
I'm also looking at Canisius-Mount St Mary's under as well.
Good luck!
Last total set by Vegas between these two were 124 O/U. Now it’s 9 points higher. Does Vegas know something we don’t? Either way I’ll be watching where the line moves before I wager. Goodluck Florida!!!
Yeah thats pretty scary when you see lines set like that. Last game they scored 117 points and line was set at 124, now set at 132.
I wish Florida man and everybody good luck
, but got to sit this one out. I always respect the oddsmakers
Last total set by Vegas between these two were 124 O/U. Now it’s 9 points higher. Does Vegas know something we don’t? Either way I’ll be watching where the line moves before I wager. Goodluck Florida!!!
Yeah thats pretty scary when you see lines set like that. Last game they scored 117 points and line was set at 124, now set at 132.
I wish Florida man and everybody good luck
, but got to sit this one out. I always respect the oddsmakers
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,213
- PART DEUX 139
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,108
- Week 6 Money 7,868
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
