Towson Adj Tempo of 63.7 (343/365) vs Drexel 64.2 (332/365). Drexel is 4-1 to the Under against teams with an Adj Tempo of 65 or less. Towson is 4-2 to the Under against same criteria. Both teams are bottom 30 in D1 in FT %. These teams first matchup totaled 117.
Embrace the Grind
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
52-32
+14.7 Units
Drexel / Towson - UNDER 133 (-115) 1.15 units
Towson Adj Tempo of 63.7 (343/365) vs Drexel 64.2 (332/365). Drexel is 4-1 to the Under against teams with an Adj Tempo of 65 or less. Towson is 4-2 to the Under against same criteria. Both teams are bottom 30 in D1 in FT %. These teams first matchup totaled 117.
Last total set by Vegas between these two were 124 O/U. Now it’s 9 points higher. Does Vegas know something we don’t? Either way I’ll be watching where the line moves before I wager. Goodluck Florida!!!
Last total set by Vegas between these two were 124 O/U. Now it’s 9 points higher. Does Vegas know something we don’t? Either way I’ll be watching where the line moves before I wager. Goodluck Florida!!!