MVP
Joined: Apr, 2007
Posts: 16977
Posted:
#101
@surinta1
Who made you God surinta1? You are pretty bad at this! (you say this because Kick Ass, ((No because you talk out of your ass))
I don’t even know how you even got to where you are at (You got some balls to say that to someone that has 52-31 record)
You want to talk smack because you have a better record? Respectfully, I don't think so.
If your such an authority God surinta1, then let's see you post a better record.
@surinta1
Who made you God surinta1? You are pretty bad at this! (you say this because Kick Ass, ((No because you talk out of your ass))
I don’t even know how you even got to where you are at (You got some balls to say that to someone that has 52-31 record)
You want to talk smack because you have a better record? Respectfully, I don't think so.
If your such an authority God surinta1, then let's see you post a better record.