@Floridaman
May there be a ton of bricks thrown today.
@Floridaman
I got 127 on 1 book bought 2 points others 125 placed first thing this morning but also going to wait live see if can get a better line Bol today and too all backers ![]()
@Floridaman
I got 127 on 1 book bought 2 points others 125 placed first thing this morning but also going to wait live see if can get a better line Bol today and too all backers ![]()
Let's try to do one day with no crying bitches up in here if this play loses or even falls behind early (like most do). And remember, Florida Man is great, but I've been blindly playing the 2nd half unders on all of his games and it's hitting at around 80 percent over the past month.
Let's try to do one day with no crying bitches up in here if this play loses or even falls behind early (like most do). And remember, Florida Man is great, but I've been blindly playing the 2nd half unders on all of his games and it's hitting at around 80 percent over the past month.
@JSN2Deep
@JSN2Deep
