As with last night. Let’s get a snail pace and many bricks come 2H! ![]()
Florida Man Friday
People actually defending this shit pick, oh ya at least I made it out with something, and I’m the retard, mhmm
yes, you are the retard
People actually defending this shit pick, oh ya at least I made it out with something, and I’m the retard, mhmm
yes, you are the retard
@raynbird
Oh you are definitely not a retard that would be an insult to the handicapped. The guy is 52-30 not 82-0. It's a marathon not a sprint.
@raynbird
Oh you are definitely not a retard that would be an insult to the handicapped. The guy is 52-30 not 82-0. It's a marathon not a sprint.
There really are alot of very dumb gamblers in the world. They bet other peoples picks from an internet forum and then they cry like little babies when the game loses. Why are you dumb asses betting other peoples games. Stay off the internet and bet your own damn games then you will have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Heres a news flash for all, Florida man isnt gonna win every damn game he bets and just hopes he wins more games then he loses, like any gambler wants to happen. Florida man does win more then he loses, so for all you cry babies go back to day care or learn how to handicap your own damn games.
There really are alot of very dumb gamblers in the world. They bet other peoples picks from an internet forum and then they cry like little babies when the game loses. Why are you dumb asses betting other peoples games. Stay off the internet and bet your own damn games then you will have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Heres a news flash for all, Florida man isnt gonna win every damn game he bets and just hopes he wins more games then he loses, like any gambler wants to happen. Florida man does win more then he loses, so for all you cry babies go back to day care or learn how to handicap your own damn games.
133 might have a chance. 131 is dead to many fouls in the last 40 secs. Damn my live in game dead now too lol. Scored more in the last 40 secs than the last 4 mins lol
133 might have a chance. 131 is dead to many fouls in the last 40 secs. Damn my live in game dead now too lol. Scored more in the last 40 secs than the last 4 mins lol
People actually defending this shit pick, oh ya at least I made it out with something, and I’m the retard, mhmm
See " most" that wager realize not every play will hit and they do this thing called " bankroll management" when wagering. The fact you actually placed a wager then when things looked tough started bashing the play about it being shit shows your character. I mean to loose your shit over 120 bucks? You've been part of the forum for 21 years so you're not some 22 year old kid. Research plays bro if you tail blind it's ridiculous to bash if falls through.
I wish you the best of luck on your plays this weekend ![]()
People actually defending this shit pick, oh ya at least I made it out with something, and I’m the retard, mhmm
See " most" that wager realize not every play will hit and they do this thing called " bankroll management" when wagering. The fact you actually placed a wager then when things looked tough started bashing the play about it being shit shows your character. I mean to loose your shit over 120 bucks? You've been part of the forum for 21 years so you're not some 22 year old kid. Research plays bro if you tail blind it's ridiculous to bash if falls through.
I wish you the best of luck on your plays this weekend ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 834
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,213
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,199
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
