@Floridaman
![]()
Really great season. I had some tough losses but overall more wins and I thank you for that. Love the recap and stats as well, the exact definition of precision. Hope you have a great summer if I don't see you in other forums ![]()
Really great season. I had some tough losses but overall more wins and I thank you for that. Love the recap and stats as well, the exact definition of precision. Hope you have a great summer if I don't see you in other forums ![]()
Congratulations on an outstanding season! I always look for your input and enjoyed success with your selections. You do it the right way, you post your picks early, you state your wager and the line you are getting, and you post your results and season record accurately. I pay attention to posts that offer this type of valuable information. I pay no attention to those that do not report there record or post right before game time because they are nothing more than attention person. Thank you for being an honest and valuable source of information and good luck with all of your wagers!!
Congratulations on an outstanding season! I always look for your input and enjoyed success with your selections. You do it the right way, you post your picks early, you state your wager and the line you are getting, and you post your results and season record accurately. I pay attention to posts that offer this type of valuable information. I pay no attention to those that do not report there record or post right before game time because they are nothing more than attention person. Thank you for being an honest and valuable source of information and good luck with all of your wagers!!
So appreciated all your posts throughout the season Floridaman!
It's class acts such as you and a few others that make this forum worth reading. Enjoy the time off and look forward to next season! ![]()
So appreciated all your posts throughout the season Floridaman!
It's class acts such as you and a few others that make this forum worth reading. Enjoy the time off and look forward to next season! ![]()
