Tip me cap to ya Florida … I did not benefit this season…. But worthwhile to pay attention in the future… well done… and good call saying when.
Florida Man - Update
@Floridaman
You are absolutely the BEST Floridaman! Thank you sooooooo much for all your picks and analysis. I love your thorough season summary. Best of luck with your hedging this weekend...and see you in November!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Floridaman
You are absolutely the BEST Floridaman! Thank you sooooooo much for all your picks and analysis. I love your thorough season summary. Best of luck with your hedging this weekend...and see you in November!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Great season FM ![]()
Give you props as you are correct the final four games are about as evenly match as I can remember. Michigan and Arizona a slight edge over the other two but wouldn’t shock me if any of the four won it. GL with your UConn wager ![]()
Great season FM ![]()
Give you props as you are correct the final four games are about as evenly match as I can remember. Michigan and Arizona a slight edge over the other two but wouldn’t shock me if any of the four won it. GL with your UConn wager ![]()
As my season here has ended, I did some self-reflection into my performance this year. Since I know several have followed my plays, I thought some may find this interesting (I do every year for each sport for myself).
Overall Record: 71-44 (61.7%)
Units: +20.3
Best Month: November (17-7, 70.8%).
Worst Month: December (7-9, 43.7%)
Best Stretch: 7-0 (twice – once in November and once in March)
Worst Stretch: 0-4 (December)
For my Under specific plays:
Best Record (Major Conf.): Big 12 (7-3)
Best Record (Low/Mid Major): MAAC (15-5)
Most Profitable Teams: New Haven (6-1), Rider (4-1), Canisius (4-1)
Worst Conf. Records: OVC (0-4), Conf. USA (3-5)
Overall, a successful season and will see you again in November.
All scored per one unit every post regardless how much was actually bet ![]()
Outstanding!!
![]()
As my season here has ended, I did some self-reflection into my performance this year. Since I know several have followed my plays, I thought some may find this interesting (I do every year for each sport for myself).
Overall Record: 71-44 (61.7%)
Units: +20.3
Best Month: November (17-7, 70.8%).
Worst Month: December (7-9, 43.7%)
Best Stretch: 7-0 (twice – once in November and once in March)
Worst Stretch: 0-4 (December)
For my Under specific plays:
Best Record (Major Conf.): Big 12 (7-3)
Best Record (Low/Mid Major): MAAC (15-5)
Most Profitable Teams: New Haven (6-1), Rider (4-1), Canisius (4-1)
Worst Conf. Records: OVC (0-4), Conf. USA (3-5)
Overall, a successful season and will see you again in November.
All scored per one unit every post regardless how much was actually bet ![]()
Outstanding!!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
