I will have no further plays this season. I am not feeling this year’s Final Four matchups or field. I have a UCONN futures ticket at 14:1, so will be pulling for them, and doing some hedging this weekend. As my season here has ended, I did some self-reflection into my performance this year. Since I know several have followed my plays, I thought some may find this interesting (I do every year for each sport for myself).
Overall Record: 71-44 (61.7%)
Units: +20.3
Best Month: November (17-7, 70.8%).
Worst Month: December (7-9, 43.7%)
Best Stretch: 7-0 (twice – once in November and once in March)
Worst Stretch: 0-4 (December)
For my Under specific plays:
Best Record (Major Conf.): Big 12 (7-3)
Best Record (Low/Mid Major): MAAC (15-5)
Most Profitable Teams: New Haven (6-1), Rider (4-1), Canisius (4-1)
Worst Conf. Records: OVC (0-4), Conf. USA (3-5)
Lessons Learned:
Conference USA is a mess. Teams from Delaware to El Paso with unique style, coaches, and travel. This will be a strong avoid for me next year.
OVC – Was burned by SIUE and Brian Barone multiple times. Fouling down double digits inside 60 seconds was a regular occurrence and sporadic game management. Barone is on my permanent no bet list moving forward.
Overall, a successful season and will see you again in November.
Cheers,
Florida Man
Embrace the Grind
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I will have no further plays this season. I am not feeling this year’s Final Four matchups or field. I have a UCONN futures ticket at 14:1, so will be pulling for them, and doing some hedging this weekend. As my season here has ended, I did some self-reflection into my performance this year. Since I know several have followed my plays, I thought some may find this interesting (I do every year for each sport for myself).
Overall Record: 71-44 (61.7%)
Units: +20.3
Best Month: November (17-7, 70.8%).
Worst Month: December (7-9, 43.7%)
Best Stretch: 7-0 (twice – once in November and once in March)
Worst Stretch: 0-4 (December)
For my Under specific plays:
Best Record (Major Conf.): Big 12 (7-3)
Best Record (Low/Mid Major): MAAC (15-5)
Most Profitable Teams: New Haven (6-1), Rider (4-1), Canisius (4-1)
Worst Conf. Records: OVC (0-4), Conf. USA (3-5)
Lessons Learned:
Conference USA is a mess. Teams from Delaware to El Paso with unique style, coaches, and travel. This will be a strong avoid for me next year.
OVC – Was burned by SIUE and Brian Barone multiple times. Fouling down double digits inside 60 seconds was a regular occurrence and sporadic game management. Barone is on my permanent no bet list moving forward.
Overall, a successful season and will see you again in November.
Nothing short of outstanding FLAman. Thanks so much for your effort and for sharing. If we don't see you for an occasional MLB play or for NFL after if you are around I'll look forward to the next NCAAB season. Best to you sir!
Nothing short of outstanding FLAman. Thanks so much for your effort and for sharing. If we don't see you for an occasional MLB play or for NFL after if you are around I'll look forward to the next NCAAB season. Best to you sir!
True Class Act! Thoroughly enjoyed your write ups and believe I learned a lot from your capping style! You have what it takes to be successful in this business and that is PATIENCE and PRECISION. Totally admire your ability to pick the games that fits your “model” and lay off if they do not. Much respect, my man!
@Floridaman
True Class Act! Thoroughly enjoyed your write ups and believe I learned a lot from your capping style! You have what it takes to be successful in this business and that is PATIENCE and PRECISION. Totally admire your ability to pick the games that fits your “model” and lay off if they do not. Much respect, my man!
Thanks for everything! I never really bet college basketball big and I dont know if I just got lucky on your winners but I was printing money, I swear I went like 18-2 following your bets this year! If you have venmo or anything let me know, would love to send a tip your way! Thanks again and look forward to next year!
Thanks for everything! I never really bet college basketball big and I dont know if I just got lucky on your winners but I was printing money, I swear I went like 18-2 following your bets this year! If you have venmo or anything let me know, would love to send a tip your way! Thanks again and look forward to next year!