thread looks 9-14 rough day... good luck thursday ![]()
Fizzle Wednesday
y'all wouldn't believe me if i told you but WTF
did the parlay as Fizz said but accidentally went San Jose St +8 instead of Boise - thus I won the parlay
Holy shit Guys. I'm done for a while. I gotta rethink everything.
THANK YOU FIZZ. ![]()
![]()
y'all wouldn't believe me if i told you but WTF
did the parlay as Fizz said but accidentally went San Jose St +8 instead of Boise - thus I won the parlay
Holy shit Guys. I'm done for a while. I gotta rethink everything.
THANK YOU FIZZ. ![]()
![]()
@Phil_Bombs
I get it. Not trying to prove anything. LOL - I'm having a good time either way. It's not like my bank roll is that huge in the bigger scope of things. Remember to only bet you can afford to lose.
Thanks again FIZZ - LE DIZZEL ![]()
@Phil_Bombs
I get it. Not trying to prove anything. LOL - I'm having a good time either way. It's not like my bank roll is that huge in the bigger scope of things. Remember to only bet you can afford to lose.
Thanks again FIZZ - LE DIZZEL ![]()
I don’t even know where to start but if you can’t see the shills in here and how shady this last day has been then you should just hand your cash to the next homeless person you see.
I don’t even know where to start but if you can’t see the shills in here and how shady this last day has been then you should just hand your cash to the next homeless person you see.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
