Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle: Lasalle vs St Bons 1h under 68.5 game toast
Fizzle Wednesday
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle: Lasalle vs St Bons 1h under 68.5 game toastgood post
Without his insightful input we could never figure out who won or lost a game?
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle: Lasalle vs St Bons 1h under 68.5 game toastgood post
Without his insightful input we could never figure out who won or lost a game?
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle: Lasalle vs St Bons 1h under 68.5 game toastgood post
i agree some comments are not great / too early / too negative but i don't think replying 'good post' for every post that you think is 'stupid' is any better IMO. It literally puts you in the same basket but hey, im not the covers police so you can comment whatever you want lol
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by hadenfizzle: Lasalle vs St Bons 1h under 68.5 game toastgood post
i agree some comments are not great / too early / too negative but i don't think replying 'good post' for every post that you think is 'stupid' is any better IMO. It literally puts you in the same basket but hey, im not the covers police so you can comment whatever you want lol
@ayashifx55 good post LOL! Sorry boss, I had to.
you are free to comment anything you want lol
bol on your plays!
@ayashifx55 good post LOL! Sorry boss, I had to.
you are free to comment anything you want lol
bol on your plays!
You guys either aren't playing all of these or have serious bankrolls.
@winoNV
For me 3-2 is a losing day b/c I have to pay juice not sure about the rest of the board.
You guys either aren't playing all of these or have serious bankrolls.
@winoNV
For me 3-2 is a losing day b/c I have to pay juice not sure about the rest of the board.
Curious how 3-2 is a losing day:
Bet 1 lay -110 result win 100
Bet 2 lay -110 result win 100
Bet 3 lay -110 result win 100
Bet 4 lay -110 result lose -110
Bet 5 lay -110 result lose -110
Total +300 - 220 = +80
If you are not in the plus on a 3-2 day then you might want to check your bingo card
Curious how 3-2 is a losing day:
Bet 1 lay -110 result win 100
Bet 2 lay -110 result win 100
Bet 3 lay -110 result win 100
Bet 4 lay -110 result lose -110
Bet 5 lay -110 result lose -110
Total +300 - 220 = +80
If you are not in the plus on a 3-2 day then you might want to check your bingo card
Curious how 3-2 is a losing day: Bet 1 lay -110 result win 100 Bet 2 lay -110 result win 100 Bet 3 lay -110 result win 100 Bet 4 lay -110 result lose -110 Bet 5 lay -110 result lose -110 Total +300 - 220 = +80 If you are not in the plus on a 3-2 day then you might want to check your bingo card
I don't use a bingo card I use a sports book that often has juice more than just -110. Though I will eat my words b/c it's not a losing day overall, just need to be selective. I would love this thread to win every game and I agree with others the playing of sides seems to be working better than that of totals. I also can't play all the games b/c I don't have the bankroll or I need to lessen the bets.
Either way, I'm going to talk the Huskies play and won with MD so I appreciate the efforts ![]()
Curious how 3-2 is a losing day: Bet 1 lay -110 result win 100 Bet 2 lay -110 result win 100 Bet 3 lay -110 result win 100 Bet 4 lay -110 result lose -110 Bet 5 lay -110 result lose -110 Total +300 - 220 = +80 If you are not in the plus on a 3-2 day then you might want to check your bingo card
I don't use a bingo card I use a sports book that often has juice more than just -110. Though I will eat my words b/c it's not a losing day overall, just need to be selective. I would love this thread to win every game and I agree with others the playing of sides seems to be working better than that of totals. I also can't play all the games b/c I don't have the bankroll or I need to lessen the bets.
Either way, I'm going to talk the Huskies play and won with MD so I appreciate the efforts ![]()
You guys either aren't playing all of these or have serious bankrolls. @winoNV For me 3-2 is a losing day b/c I have to pay juice not sure about the rest of the board.
you just gotta pick 1 or 2 winners and you're done for the day :P
You guys either aren't playing all of these or have serious bankrolls. @winoNV For me 3-2 is a losing day b/c I have to pay juice not sure about the rest of the board.
you just gotta pick 1 or 2 winners and you're done for the day :P
@ABooksNightmare
not all the bets are -110. Theres a lot of them you have to pay -120 to -130 if you want to have exact same points as Fizzle just saying.
@ABooksNightmare
not all the bets are -110. Theres a lot of them you have to pay -120 to -130 if you want to have exact same points as Fizzle just saying.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
