West Virginia first half +2 1/2
I'm not even sure he plays these games, I think he is just firing. And that's not being a hater. Nobody plays every game on the board you would need a MASSIVE bankroll. Just pick your spots if you even want to. No idea record but lots of losses I've just looked back at. Hoping he can turn the ship around for those who do wager money on them ![]()
I'm not even sure he plays these games, I think he is just firing. And that's not being a hater. Nobody plays every game on the board you would need a MASSIVE bankroll. Just pick your spots if you even want to. No idea record but lots of losses I've just looked back at. Hoping he can turn the ship around for those who do wager money on them ![]()
exactly all the bad ones out of the way. ![]()
exactly all the bad ones out of the way. ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
Wow had to check in and see the results....... never mind, guess he'll get em tomorrow, or there will be a 10 unit play on last game tonight and i will see what it is.
@PUSSYGALORE333
Wow had to check in and see the results....... never mind, guess he'll get em tomorrow, or there will be a 10 unit play on last game tonight and i will see what it is.
correct
correct
THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!
All or nothing! Fuck it/ The current bank roll I added 3 weeks ago was devoted to the FiZZ.
Here is the last hurrah or the entering bankroll for the real tourney
LETS GET THIS RIBEYE!
THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!
All or nothing! Fuck it/ The current bank roll I added 3 weeks ago was devoted to the FiZZ.
Here is the last hurrah or the entering bankroll for the real tourney
LETS GET THIS RIBEYE!
