@RoughEmUp
And? He literally said
" I told you I'd go 6-0/5-1 or 1-5/0-6". That's saying he cashed 6-0???? lol
@beats723
This guy has been playing games on here for years and been called out on it multiple times..... I agree with you betters should worry about themselves and be responsible for there own wagers. ![]()
@beats723
This guy has been playing games on here for years and been called out on it multiple times..... I agree with you betters should worry about themselves and be responsible for there own wagers. ![]()
@RoughEmUp
For those that realize this guys is just throwing darts at a dart board, he’s actually doing most of us a favor. I can guarantee you that if you fade every play, you will absolutely clean house.
@RoughEmUp
For those that realize this guys is just throwing darts at a dart board, he’s actually doing most of us a favor. I can guarantee you that if you fade every play, you will absolutely clean house.
@beats723
transparency for him would be putting how much he is betting on these picks. then we can see how much he is actually losing! no way he is betting big money on all these picks. he's betting 50 plays a day lol
@beats723
transparency for him would be putting how much he is betting on these picks. then we can see how much he is actually losing! no way he is betting big money on all these picks. he's betting 50 plays a day lol
@RoughEmUp
I honestly have no idea what the scores were or even his early plays I'm just calling like it it. I've been seeing his post since he's joined. I do know he has hot streaks and cold streaks like all. I've always seen him repost the play with a
. To be fair he said " looks" like 6-0" I don't even know what that set of plays finished. I follow his threads and if something stands out to me or I was leaning I'll look into. Then decide if playing. Many people in this forum just fire out plays nonstop. He catches a lot of shit for a public forum. I'm big on the just ignore the thread vs folk jumping on thrashing. By no means am I implying you. More the ones who clearly lurking for free hits , made account in the past 6 months and have 11 post thanking than bashing. Clown shit imo.
Regardless Best of Luck on any plays you have today I hope you prosper and the 85% of the forum lol ![]()
@RoughEmUp
I honestly have no idea what the scores were or even his early plays I'm just calling like it it. I've been seeing his post since he's joined. I do know he has hot streaks and cold streaks like all. I've always seen him repost the play with a
. To be fair he said " looks" like 6-0" I don't even know what that set of plays finished. I follow his threads and if something stands out to me or I was leaning I'll look into. Then decide if playing. Many people in this forum just fire out plays nonstop. He catches a lot of shit for a public forum. I'm big on the just ignore the thread vs folk jumping on thrashing. By no means am I implying you. More the ones who clearly lurking for free hits , made account in the past 6 months and have 11 post thanking than bashing. Clown shit imo.
Regardless Best of Luck on any plays you have today I hope you prosper and the 85% of the forum lol ![]()
@Rayfr
He literally said bet small I believe
Plus everyone's wager scale is different it doesn't matter. Some will put on * or scale 1 to. 5 but it's really irrelevant as everyone different. A user posting which plays stronger to them is just a bonus for anyone blindly tailing
@Rayfr
He literally said bet small I believe
Plus everyone's wager scale is different it doesn't matter. Some will put on * or scale 1 to. 5 but it's really irrelevant as everyone different. A user posting which plays stronger to them is just a bonus for anyone blindly tailing
Exactly with these new accounts & in here bashing. Total BS
Didn't your mama teach you if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Exactly with these new accounts & in here bashing. Total BS
Didn't your mama teach you if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Cash that parlay
![]()
Cash that parlay
![]()
