Maryland vs Iowa 1h over 64.5
Best of luck on your plays tonight Fizz
Hope terps can put points up. Iowa 15-6 to the over and terps 14-9. Last 10 gm terps only scoring 65.2ppg while giving up 79.3. Iowa putting up 74.1 and giving up 68.8 PPG last 10. Kinda like this 1st half play in college Park after looking over I'll prob bite. Bolta ![]()
Best of luck on your plays tonight Fizz
Hope terps can put points up. Iowa 15-6 to the over and terps 14-9. Last 10 gm terps only scoring 65.2ppg while giving up 79.3. Iowa putting up 74.1 and giving up 68.8 PPG last 10. Kinda like this 1st half play in college Park after looking over I'll prob bite. Bolta ![]()
@F4DEAWAY
Yea they do but they seem to do ok 1st half then crumble 2nd.
Last 5 games @gophers put up 32 1h, home vs ohio st 30 , home Purdue 28, @ Spartans clunker of 23 and then 30 @ Illinois.
Last 5 1h for Iowa....39 vs NU, 41 @wash, 36 @ducks, 27 vs USC , 31 vs Rutgers .
Hoping for say a 36-29 1st half . See what happens bol if playing ![]()
@F4DEAWAY
Yea they do but they seem to do ok 1st half then crumble 2nd.
Last 5 games @gophers put up 32 1h, home vs ohio st 30 , home Purdue 28, @ Spartans clunker of 23 and then 30 @ Illinois.
Last 5 1h for Iowa....39 vs NU, 41 @wash, 36 @ducks, 27 vs USC , 31 vs Rutgers .
Hoping for say a 36-29 1st half . See what happens bol if playing ![]()
of course. I was just saying they suck. Good luck to all that played. I’m not hating, was just commenting.
of course. I was just saying they suck. Good luck to all that played. I’m not hating, was just commenting.
@F4DEAWAY
Nah I wasn't implying you hating or anything like that I'm not some fizz stan. Was just trying to offer up my opinion on this half play. First thing when saw the matchup said same thing terps suck well cause they do. Just seemed a few points low imo. See what happens. Best of luck on whatever you play tonight ![]()
@F4DEAWAY
Nah I wasn't implying you hating or anything like that I'm not some fizz stan. Was just trying to offer up my opinion on this half play. First thing when saw the matchup said same thing terps suck well cause they do. Just seemed a few points low imo. See what happens. Best of luck on whatever you play tonight ![]()
for sure. Good luck. I’m afraid to follow his picks, lost about 2500.
for sure. Good luck. I’m afraid to follow his picks, lost about 2500.
@F4DEAWAY
Why would you follow then? He’s under water and I’d really hope he’s actually playing all of these himself otherwise it’s bad karma and many followers will also endure that.
As for MD they were the most compromised school this offseason. Their tool of a coach took off on them and has been mediocre at Villanova. But they also lost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on their roster and started with none for Buzz Williams. That’s a huge problem and with no chemistry they also run the risk of losing any decent players next year further crushing their program (they do have a top 15 incoming class though).
To add to that they have lost their top scorer since December. Good luck on whatever you decide ![]()
@F4DEAWAY
Why would you follow then? He’s under water and I’d really hope he’s actually playing all of these himself otherwise it’s bad karma and many followers will also endure that.
As for MD they were the most compromised school this offseason. Their tool of a coach took off on them and has been mediocre at Villanova. But they also lost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on their roster and started with none for Buzz Williams. That’s a huge problem and with no chemistry they also run the risk of losing any decent players next year further crushing their program (they do have a top 15 incoming class though).
To add to that they have lost their top scorer since December. Good luck on whatever you decide ![]()
@F4DEAWAY
He can go on good runs so watch & be Selective until he gets hot & if not then lots of other good cappers here but they cost me $$ too. I don't play every play from anyone but play lots from a handful of them BOL tonight! ![]()
@F4DEAWAY
He can go on good runs so watch & be Selective until he gets hot & if not then lots of other good cappers here but they cost me $$ too. I don't play every play from anyone but play lots from a handful of them BOL tonight! ![]()
@hadenfizzle
Really? I only stated that bc a guy posted the plays and record last night in your thread and then you had a negative night. I was just referencing his data so if you’re not even close to his stats that’s great. I honestly hope you win every play though I know it’s not sustainable. Was just stating facts but maybe the post from last night was also erroneous so my apologies
@hadenfizzle
Really? I only stated that bc a guy posted the plays and record last night in your thread and then you had a negative night. I was just referencing his data so if you’re not even close to his stats that’s great. I honestly hope you win every play though I know it’s not sustainable. Was just stating facts but maybe the post from last night was also erroneous so my apologies
It was just my own luck, followed all the losers and missed the winners. Oh well that’s gambling right. Good luck on your plays.
It was just my own luck, followed all the losers and missed the winners. Oh well that’s gambling right. Good luck on your plays.
