You forgot to mention UConn has way more retards and horrible posters. Cant believe you brought up the UConn women......
His post was probably the worst hater post i have ever seen.
His post was probably the worst hater post i have ever seen.
His post was probably the worst hater post i have ever seen.
I hear ya, i dont mind being called out for shit capping. We are not going to win every game. He was just mad that i called out UCONN, and he got al worked up over nothing. oh well, no sweat off my sac
I hear ya, i dont mind being called out for shit capping. We are not going to win every game. He was just mad that i called out UCONN, and he got al worked up over nothing. oh well, no sweat off my sac
I know i should have, but the fact that his top 10 reasons why Syracuse sucks were so bad that i couldnt help myself. I usually try to ignore, but couldnt help myself on that one ![]()
I know i should have, but the fact that his top 10 reasons why Syracuse sucks were so bad that i couldnt help myself. I usually try to ignore, but couldnt help myself on that one ![]()
