Me too, I hit 2 ML underdogs last night to get to here. This is a good size bet for me so I'm ok with the juice for a $200 deposit take out 1K and 600 more to fire at em tomorrow I'll take my chances! It does seem like a hit underdogs at a higher clip than favs though..
@Quaffer
Me too, I hit 2 ML underdogs last night to get to here. This is a good size bet for me so I'm ok with the juice for a $200 deposit take out 1K and 600 more to fire at em tomorrow I'll take my chances! It does seem like a hit underdogs at a higher clip than favs though..
Just got off work took a look at the STL score not that they can't come back but looks like they took the night off so maybe I at least took the better chance of the 2 games I looked deeper into. Feeling better about the VOL$
GBO BABY!
Just got off work took a look at the STL score not that they can't come back but looks like they took the night off so maybe I at least took the better chance of the 2 games I looked deeper into. Feeling better about the VOL$
Im telling yall those favs get me so much more than the dogs.. better off taking the best dogs you like and sending it! GLGL to yall on all your future wagers ill be around
Im telling yall those favs get me so much more than the dogs.. better off taking the best dogs you like and sending it! GLGL to yall on all your future wagers ill be around