• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Billikens or Vols ML?

    12 Next Last»
    TheBoogeyman931
    Coloneljim
    daytonavol
    Fuzzer44
    MandingoWANGHAF
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1427
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 7:55 AM ET #1

    Hit $1086 on UNC & Kansas ML Parlay last night looking to put it all on STL vs Dayton or Vols vs Mizzou. Which would you choose and if you don't care a short why .. thx in advance! Let's get this loot! clover

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hit $1086 on UNC & Kansas ML Parlay last night looking to put it all on STL vs Dayton or Vols vs Mizzou. Which would you choose and if you don't care a short why .. thx in advance! Let's get this loot! clover

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25042
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 8:19 AM ET #2

    Billikins win by 7 an_cannon

    Good luck clover

    Reply

    Billikins win by 7 an_cannon

    Good luck clover

     
    daytonavol
    daytonavol
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15347
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 8:21 AM ET #3

    Vols on the road too sketchy, inconsistent team

    Reply

    Vols on the road too sketchy, inconsistent team

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 8:40 AM ET #4

    @Coloneljim

     Thank you Good luck on your plays today as well! clovermoneybag

    @daytonavol

     I feel that, I'm from TN. I like the Vols tonight but love money.. I feel like they get the W tonight just don't know if I wanna ride with STL which is usually money for me or go with the home team to get it done

    Reply

    @Coloneljim

     Thank you Good luck on your plays today as well! clovermoneybag

    @daytonavol

     I feel that, I'm from TN. I like the Vols tonight but love money.. I feel like they get the W tonight just don't know if I wanna ride with STL which is usually money for me or go with the home team to get it done

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 8:43 AM ET #5

    I honestly was going to parlay them both if I lost last night, but now I am just trying to hit one to take out a $tack. moneybag

    Reply

    I honestly was going to parlay them both if I lost last night, but now I am just trying to hit one to take out a $tack. moneybag

     
    Fuzzer44
    Fuzzer44
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2024
    Posts: 351
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 9:01 AM ET #6

    I was going to say how bout ml parlay tenn and St. Louis. Pays around +125-+130 on DK

    -
    Reply

    I was going to say how bout ml parlay tenn and St. Louis. Pays around +125-+130 on DK

     
    MandingoWANGHAF
    MandingoWANGHAF
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2026
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 9:23 AM ET #7

    Why is the Billikens line so low?  Opened at -5.5 and now -4.5 after beating them 1/30 by 30?  Doesnt make sense at all

    Reply

    Why is the Billikens line so low?  Opened at -5.5 and now -4.5 after beating them 1/30 by 30?  Doesnt make sense at all

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 9:34 AM ET #8

    @MandingoWANGHAF

     Revenge? Idk haven't played the Billikens at all this year and they're usually a cash cow for me that is what is making this decision tougher for me trying to find some people that may know more thank you for your input I really do appreciate it

    Reply

    @MandingoWANGHAF

     Revenge? Idk haven't played the Billikens at all this year and they're usually a cash cow for me that is what is making this decision tougher for me trying to find some people that may know more thank you for your input I really do appreciate it

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 9:36 AM ET #9

    @Fuzzer44

     

     I try to withdraw on em as much as I can was a $200 bet last night to get to 1068 so just trying to take out the 1k on them and have plenty of ammo for the next day but sitting here at work contemplating a full send lol

    Reply

    @Fuzzer44

     

     I try to withdraw on em as much as I can was a $200 bet last night to get to 1068 so just trying to take out the 1k on them and have plenty of ammo for the next day but sitting here at work contemplating a full send lol

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:09 AM ET #10

    @MandingoWANGHAF

     -3.5 on DK now -185 I was looking at it at -218... 

    Still dropping

    Reply

    @MandingoWANGHAF

     -3.5 on DK now -185 I was looking at it at -218... 

    Still dropping

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:11 AM ET #11

    So now Vols -175 STL -185 Who do I take I ain't gonna parlay them tonight bout got myself talked out of that just gonna take the one but Vols line is definitely looking stronger at the moment at least the line feels right with that one

    Reply

    So now Vols -175 STL -185 Who do I take I ain't gonna parlay them tonight bout got myself talked out of that just gonna take the one but Vols line is definitely looking stronger at the moment at least the line feels right with that one

     
    Lantz54
    Lantz54
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 537
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:16 AM ET #12

    @TheBoogeyman931

     I like Miami of Ohio

    Lantz54

    Reply

    @TheBoogeyman931

     I like Miami of Ohio

    Lantz54

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:37 AM ET #13

    @Lantz54

     Alittle to juicy for me but they're gonna hit for you! Trying to get 1500 so I take take out 1K and have 500 to try to do it again tomorrow! 

    Reply

    @Lantz54

     Alittle to juicy for me but they're gonna hit for you! Trying to get 1500 so I take take out 1K and have 500 to try to do it again tomorrow! 

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:39 AM ET #14

    I know some people around here say there is no such thing as house money but this is as close as it gets for me I've been up since football.. just not gonna get greedy gonna try to just pick 1 and the right 1.

    Reply

    I know some people around here say there is no such thing as house money but this is as close as it gets for me I've been up since football.. just not gonna get greedy gonna try to just pick 1 and the right 1.

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:44 AM ET #15

    86% on SLU yet line still dropping... GBO and call it a good night?? moneyeyes

    Reply

    86% on SLU yet line still dropping... GBO and call it a good night?? moneyeyes

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:55 AM ET #16

    Its winning time. I know Mizzou needs this W but surely the Vols know that to 8 of there last 9 going for 5 straight it's that time a year everyone pays the piper.

    Reply

    Its winning time. I know Mizzou needs this W but surely the Vols know that to 8 of there last 9 going for 5 straight it's that time a year everyone pays the piper.

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 10:56 AM ET #17

    I swear id rather have a +135 dog over these juicish favs seem like they get me every time.

    Reply

    I swear id rather have a +135 dog over these juicish favs seem like they get me every time.

     
    Fallser29
    Fallser29
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 7196
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 11:39 AM ET #18

    Auburn ML -150 instead… BOLpeace_5

    Reply

    Auburn ML -150 instead… BOLpeace_5

     
    Quaffer
    Quaffer
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 976
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 2:04 PM ET #19

    @TheBoogeyman931

     Missou ML

    Moneyline Dawg
    Reply

    @TheBoogeyman931

     Missou ML

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 3:13 PM ET #20

    @Fallser29

     

    @Quaffer

     Thank you for the suggestions for those curious which I'm sure is nobody... haha

    VOL$ ML -155 to win $1600.00

    LFG VOL$ BACKER$!!! clovermoneybagpeace_5

    Reply

    @Fallser29

     

    @Quaffer

     Thank you for the suggestions for those curious which I'm sure is nobody... haha

    VOL$ ML -155 to win $1600.00

    LFG VOL$ BACKER$!!! clovermoneybagpeace_5

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11540
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 4:01 PM ET #21

    to be honest i like tennessee  its just so hard for teams to rebound against them, they are too big inside, and if they get good shooting they are very hard to beat  

    151
    Reply

    to be honest i like tennessee  its just so hard for teams to rebound against them, they are too big inside, and if they get good shooting they are very hard to beat  

     
    wantwinners
    wantwinners
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 4:11 PM ET #22

    St. Louis covers Tenn goes down
    Reply
    St. Louis covers Tenn goes down
     
    nosheep
    nosheep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 4:19 PM ET #23

     

    I’m @TheBoogeyman931

     Vols too unpredictable, especially on the road.  SEC road wins are a precious commodity.  Vol fan here.  Be careful.

    Reply

     

    I’m @TheBoogeyman931

     Vols too unpredictable, especially on the road.  SEC road wins are a precious commodity.  Vol fan here.  Be careful.

     
    TheBoogeyman931
    TheBoogeyman931
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 2807
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 6:23 PM ET #24

    @nosheep

     Yeah I agree with you but I think the Vols got something going I turned it in so let's hope so if I take one on the chin no big deal on to the next but feel like I got em right where I want them right now... GLGL with whatever you decide to play tonight! clover

    @RUM151

     Yeah I'm definitely hoping the size comes into play and hopefully they get the offense going early and often! GLGL with your plays tonight! clover

    @wantwinners

     That sounds about right I went back and forth but the whole time I feel like I leaned more toward TENN, let's see if they can put together a solid effort tonight as a team they will need it! GLGL with whatever you decide to play! clover

    Reply

    @nosheep

     Yeah I agree with you but I think the Vols got something going I turned it in so let's hope so if I take one on the chin no big deal on to the next but feel like I got em right where I want them right now... GLGL with whatever you decide to play tonight! clover

    @RUM151

     Yeah I'm definitely hoping the size comes into play and hopefully they get the offense going early and often! GLGL with your plays tonight! clover

    @wantwinners

     That sounds about right I went back and forth but the whole time I feel like I leaned more toward TENN, let's see if they can put together a solid effort tonight as a team they will need it! GLGL with whatever you decide to play! clover

     
     
    Fallser29
    Fallser29
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 7196
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2026 - 7:00 PM ET #25

    @TheBoogeyman931

     peace_5.. Lets go Vols!!!

    Reply

    @TheBoogeyman931

     peace_5.. Lets go Vols!!!

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,860
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,046
    • PART DEUX 120
    • Week 6 Money 7,641
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.