Well I’m against you in the NFL good luck. I love my pats!!. May the best team win!! and you’re doing a first half bet that’s a change for you following you on that one good luck today
@Wuddup
Well I’m against you in the NFL good luck. I love my pats!!. May the best team win!! and you’re doing a first half bet that’s a change for you following you on that one good luck today
@Wuddup Well I’m against you in the NFL good luck. I love my pats!!. May the best team win!! and you’re doing a first half bet that’s a change for youfollowing you on that one good luck today
I got a 2 team parlay with Seacocks..won UCSD lastnight ..X5..didn’t post it..Seattle is a veterans team and they been to Super Bowl experience…on the other hand Mayne first time an he’s new QB…Seattle is going to blow them out..but
Bank it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dental:
@Wuddup Well I’m against you in the NFL good luck. I love my pats!!. May the best team win!! and you’re doing a first half bet that’s a change for youfollowing you on that one good luck today
I got a 2 team parlay with Seacocks..won UCSD lastnight ..X5..didn’t post it..Seattle is a veterans team and they been to Super Bowl experience…on the other hand Mayne first time an he’s new QB…Seattle is going to blow them out..but