• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 727374 ... 777879 Next Last»
    dustinpmipeo
    oreooreo1
    phancard
    HONEYMAN
    ryno23
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 727374 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    dustinpmipeo
    dustinpmipeo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 8:51 AM ET #1776

    Hofstra is a play tonight, saw where they beat W&M by 17 in first matchup, I would normally play W&M in this situation given the first outcome, but the system says to play it, so I will. What you think guys
    Reply
    Hofstra is a play tonight, saw where they beat W&M by 17 in first matchup, I would normally play W&M in this situation given the first outcome, but the system says to play it, so I will. What you think guys
     
    dustinpmipeo
    dustinpmipeo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 8:55 AM ET #1777

    also, 64% of public on Hofstra, I purchased kenpom 2 days ago, if anyone needs any info on a particular team feel free to ask me, I have been a member here for years but haven't been on in a while and forgot my password and had to create a new account. 
    Reply
    also, 64% of public on Hofstra, I purchased kenpom 2 days ago, if anyone needs any info on a particular team feel free to ask me, I have been a member here for years but haven't been on in a while and forgot my password and had to create a new account. 
     
    oreooreo1
    oreooreo1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET #1778

    Are you talking about the kenpon rankings dustin ,cause I just goggle it and it shows up for free. What is it that your purchasing ?
    Reply
    Are you talking about the kenpon rankings dustin ,cause I just goggle it and it shows up for free. What is it that your purchasing ?
     
    phancard
    phancard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3708
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 2:34 PM ET #1779

    texas -4
    Reply
    texas -4
     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 2:43 PM ET #1780

    I'm sorry...new here and I can't read thru 72 pages of threads.  if it isn't asking too much...what is the Cliff Notes version of this system?

    TIA.
    Reply
    I'm sorry...new here and I can't read thru 72 pages of threads.  if it isn't asking too much...what is the Cliff Notes version of this system?

    TIA.
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 3:57 PM ET #1781

    [Quote: Originally Posted by HONEYMAN] I'm sorry...new here and I can't read thru 72 pages of threads.  if it isn't asking too much...what is the Cliff Notes version of this system?

    TIA. [/Quote read post # 1241..explains all... and just follow along.

     

     

     

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by HONEYMAN] I'm sorry...new here and I can't read thru 72 pages of threads.  if it isn't asking too much...what is the Cliff Notes version of this system?

    TIA. [/Quote read post # 1241..explains all... and just follow along.

     

     

     

     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 3:59 PM ET #1782

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

    Hofstra +10.5 is an unofficial play for tomorrow fitting parameters. I got Portland St at +7.5 and not sure why was not official but maybe line drifted down. Overnight lines are best imho to get best number.

    yea jimmy...drifted to 7...and then back up...also..needed to be double digit I believe. to make system play..regardless...nice hit if u won...

    ryno

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

    Hofstra +10.5 is an unofficial play for tomorrow fitting parameters. I got Portland St at +7.5 and not sure why was not official but maybe line drifted down. Overnight lines are best imho to get best number.

    yea jimmy...drifted to 7...and then back up...also..needed to be double digit I believe. to make system play..regardless...nice hit if u won...

    ryno

     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 4:02 PM ET #1783

    ok guys..new day:     system record: 8-8-1

    Hofstra +11     official play...

    line opened at 11.5 and I see some places have it down to 10....gl if you play it...ryno

    Reply

    ok guys..new day:     system record: 8-8-1

    Hofstra +11     official play...

    line opened at 11.5 and I see some places have it down to 10....gl if you play it...ryno

     
    BRET_BROCK
    BRET_BROCK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 177
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 4:15 PM ET #1784

    Portland St and E Washington Kenpom rankings over 200 for both teams on Monday. 

    if you got opening line of +7.5, it fit as an updated system play. 

    pretty sure Kines rules were based on opening lines. Got to be quick when they post the day before. 
    Reply
    Portland St and E Washington Kenpom rankings over 200 for both teams on Monday. 

    if you got opening line of +7.5, it fit as an updated system play. 

    pretty sure Kines rules were based on opening lines. Got to be quick when they post the day before. 
     
    illraiseyou8
    illraiseyou8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 4:45 PM ET #1785

    I jump of a bunch of line on Betonline for tomorrow.

    Again , this is my second day using this system so I might make some mistakes. 

    Here's what I got : 

    Tennessee State +12.5
    Austin Peay +8.5 
    IUPUI +13
    Portland State +7.5
    Sacramento State +12
    Southern Utah +14.5
    Marshall +7.5 

    Correct me if I'm wrong. 

    Thanks 




    Reply
    I jump of a bunch of line on Betonline for tomorrow.

    Again , this is my second day using this system so I might make some mistakes. 

    Here's what I got : 

    Tennessee State +12.5
    Austin Peay +8.5 
    IUPUI +13
    Portland State +7.5
    Sacramento State +12
    Southern Utah +14.5
    Marshall +7.5 

    Correct me if I'm wrong. 

    Thanks 




     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 5:35 PM ET #1786

    Quote Originally Posted by BRET_BROCK:

    Portland St and E Washington Kenpom rankings over 200 for both teams on Monday. 

    if you got opening line of +7.5, it fit as an updated system play. 

    pretty sure Kines rules were based on opening lines. Got to be quick when they post the day before. 

    hey brtt...  I may miss some and welcome the help.  I wasn't aware it was a play bit if it fit system...ill add it to record even though I haven't played...gl tonight...

     

    illraiseu...thanks for the help..much appreciated...gl ryno

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BRET_BROCK:

    Portland St and E Washington Kenpom rankings over 200 for both teams on Monday. 

    if you got opening line of +7.5, it fit as an updated system play. 

    pretty sure Kines rules were based on opening lines. Got to be quick when they post the day before. 

    hey brtt...  I may miss some and welcome the help.  I wasn't aware it was a play bit if it fit system...ill add it to record even though I haven't played...gl tonight...

     

    illraiseu...thanks for the help..much appreciated...gl ryno

     
    illraiseyou8
    illraiseyou8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 5:46 PM ET #1787

    @ryne It's a pleasure. 

    Adding : Eastern Washington +7½
    Reply
    @ryne It's a pleasure. 

    Adding : Eastern Washington +7½
     
    pulltabpetey
    pulltabpetey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 6:51 PM ET #1788

    [Quote: Originally Posted by illraiseyou8] I jump of a bunch of line on Betonline for tomorrow.

    Again , this is my second day using this system so I might make some mistakes. 

    Here's what I got : 

    Tennessee State +12.5
    Austin Peay +8.5 
    IUPUI +13
    Portland State +7.5
    Sacramento State +12
    Southern Utah +14.5
    Marshall +7.5 

    Correct me if I'm wrong. 

    Thanks 


    You sure you got the right line on IUPUI? Marshall not a play because it needs to be double digits because Old Dominion is under #200, it's really close though, fits the old parameters. UT Chattanooga +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227 should be a play.  I'm also pretty new at this system so I too could need a correction. 
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by illraiseyou8] I jump of a bunch of line on Betonline for tomorrow.

    Again , this is my second day using this system so I might make some mistakes. 

    Here's what I got : 

    Tennessee State +12.5
    Austin Peay +8.5 
    IUPUI +13
    Portland State +7.5
    Sacramento State +12
    Southern Utah +14.5
    Marshall +7.5 

    Correct me if I'm wrong. 

    Thanks 


    You sure you got the right line on IUPUI? Marshall not a play because it needs to be double digits because Old Dominion is under #200, it's really close though, fits the old parameters. UT Chattanooga +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227 should be a play.  I'm also pretty new at this system so I too could need a correction. 
     
    dustinpmipeo
    dustinpmipeo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #1789

    Quote Originally Posted by oreooreo1:

    Are you talking about the kenpon rankings dustin ,cause I just goggle it and it shows up for free. What is it that your purchasing ?

    Oreo, yes the ratings are free to look at, but the other titles at the top of the page you cant open If not a member. I use all his other info to make plays on games that I also research myself. Bought it yesterday and used it, went 4-1 last night, and I am 3-1 tonight so far. On 3 plays that tipped at 9:00 eastern, S. Carolina +7.5, Illinois -3, Fla Atlantic +2.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by oreooreo1:

    Are you talking about the kenpon rankings dustin ,cause I just goggle it and it shows up for free. What is it that your purchasing ?

    Oreo, yes the ratings are free to look at, but the other titles at the top of the page you cant open If not a member. I use all his other info to make plays on games that I also research myself. Bought it yesterday and used it, went 4-1 last night, and I am 3-1 tonight so far. On 3 plays that tipped at 9:00 eastern, S. Carolina +7.5, Illinois -3, Fla Atlantic +2.

     
    dustinpmipeo
    dustinpmipeo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 9:10 PM ET #1790

    Hofstra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Reply
    Hofstra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 10:00 PM ET #1791

    Quote Originally Posted by dustinpmipeo:

    Oreo, yes the ratings are free to look at, but the other titles at the top of the page you cant open If not a member. I use all his other info to make plays on games that I also research myself. Bought it yesterday and used it, went 4-1 last night, and I am 3-1 tonight so far. On 3 plays that tipped at 9:00 eastern, S. Carolina +7.5, Illinois -3, Fla Atlantic +2

    .   nice job dustin! keep up  the good work!  ryno

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dustinpmipeo:

    Oreo, yes the ratings are free to look at, but the other titles at the top of the page you cant open If not a member. I use all his other info to make plays on games that I also research myself. Bought it yesterday and used it, went 4-1 last night, and I am 3-1 tonight so far. On 3 plays that tipped at 9:00 eastern, S. Carolina +7.5, Illinois -3, Fla Atlantic +2

    .   nice job dustin! keep up  the good work!  ryno

     
    RhodyRed1436
    RhodyRed1436
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 10:55 PM ET #1792

    Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
    Reply
    Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
    pulltabpetey
    pulltabpetey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 11:32 PM ET #1793

    [Quote: Originally Posted by RhodyRed1436] Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
     
     
    There's a ton on the board for Thursday.
     
    UT Chat +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227
    Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162
    Austin Peay St +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241
    Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244
    CS Sac +12.5 v. Weber St #165
    East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202
    Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291
     
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by RhodyRed1436] Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
     
     
    There's a ton on the board for Thursday.
     
    UT Chat +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227
    Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162
    Austin Peay St +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241
    Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244
    CS Sac +12.5 v. Weber St #165
    East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202
    Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291
     
     
    theIntrospect
    theIntrospect
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #1794

    Shouldn't Portland vs. St. Mary's be included?

    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabpetey:

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRed1436:

    Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
     
     
    There's a ton on the board for Thursday.
     
    UT Chat +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227
    Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162
    Austin Peay St +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241
    Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244
    CS Sac +12.5 v. Weber St #165
    East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202
    Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291
     
    Reply
    Shouldn't Portland vs. St. Mary's be included?

    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabpetey:

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRed1436:

    Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
     
     
    There's a ton on the board for Thursday.
     
    UT Chat +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227
    Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162
    Austin Peay St +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241
    Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244
    CS Sac +12.5 v. Weber St #165
    East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202
    Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291
     
     
    theIntrospect
    theIntrospect
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 11:50 PM ET #1795

    Shouldn't Portland vs. St.Mary's be included?

    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabpetey:

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRed1436:

    Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
     
     
    There's a ton on the board for Thursday.
     
    UT Chat +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227
    Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162
    Austin Peay St +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241
    Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244
    CS Sac +12.5 v. Weber St #165
    East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202
    Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291
     
    Reply
    Shouldn't Portland vs. St.Mary's be included?

    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabpetey:

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRed1436:

    Don't see anything on the board for Thursday.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers
    ps - nice hit on Hofstra!
     
     
     
    There's a ton on the board for Thursday.
     
    UT Chat +7.5 v. Western Carolina #227
    Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162
    Austin Peay St +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241
    Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244
    CS Sac +12.5 v. Weber St #165
    East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202
    Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291
     
     
    pulltabpetey
    pulltabpetey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 11:50 PM ET #1796

    IUPUI +13 v Nebraska-Omaha #173 as well, missed that one.  Think a total of 8.
    Reply
    IUPUI +13 v Nebraska-Omaha #173 as well, missed that one.  Think a total of 8.
     
    pulltabpetey
    pulltabpetey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 12:05 AM ET #1797

    Quote Originally Posted by theIntrospect:

    I defer to the more experienced guys in this system.  Ryno, Kine, JimmyJet, etc...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theIntrospect:

    I defer to the more experienced guys in this system.  Ryno, Kine, JimmyJet, etc...

     
    nowitsover
    nowitsover
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1044
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 12:30 AM ET #1798

    ifl
    Reply
    ifl
     
    oreooreo1
    oreooreo1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 619
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 12:50 AM ET #1799

    Thanks for the info dustin , sounds like it has been well worth the money ,congrats on your success!
    Reply
    Thanks for the info dustin , sounds like it has been well worth the money ,congrats on your success!
     
     
    JimmyJet
    JimmyJet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1332
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 1:08 AM ET #1800

    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabpetey:

    IUPUI +13 v Nebraska-Omaha #173 as well, missed that one.  Think a total of 8.

    You have them correct. Good work. Will place my bets tonight. Nice win on Hofstra....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabpetey:

    IUPUI +13 v Nebraska-Omaha #173 as well, missed that one.  Think a total of 8.

    You have them correct. Good work. Will place my bets tonight. Nice win on Hofstra....

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 727374 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,955
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
    • Week 6 Money 8,937
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,443
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,275

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.