2012 Kempom System
Not sure I have seen a worst coached basketball game than the one I just watched by App St. They scored 6 points in the final 13 minutes and a total of 16 in the second half after scoring 39 in 1st half. Twenty one point swing in the last 13 minutes! AWFUL!
Not sure I have seen a worst coached basketball game than the one I just watched by App St. They scored 6 points in the final 13 minutes and a total of 16 in the second half after scoring 39 in 1st half. Twenty one point swing in the last 13 minutes! AWFUL!
Still pending:
Utep +1.5 (and added a bit to +2)
Ucla -5
NIU +13.5
Western Carolina +5
New Mexico -14.5
CSU ML
Utah St ML
Going to look deeper at the games that the lines were posted in this morning and a few other leans I haven't locked in yet. Still waiting for the best number on the other two system plays as well.
Still pending:
Utep +1.5 (and added a bit to +2)
Ucla -5
NIU +13.5
Western Carolina +5
New Mexico -14.5
CSU ML
Utah St ML
Going to look deeper at the games that the lines were posted in this morning and a few other leans I haven't locked in yet. Still waiting for the best number on the other two system plays as well.
Makes the Drexel .5 uncover feel a bit better indeed
\
Wow ,,it goes our way. UCLA and NO Ill almost blew it,,...I luckily bought the 1/2 in the Drexel,,I usually never do....
Makes the Drexel .5 uncover feel a bit better indeed
\
Wow ,,it goes our way. UCLA and NO Ill almost blew it,,...I luckily bought the 1/2 in the Drexel,,I usually never do....
i didnt see you added NIU i thought that was just a lean
I've played every system play this season, today is no different - I'll be on Dartmouth (help) and Pacific as well
Still looking at:
Ark +9.5 (not sure why this line isn't around 6ish)
Irvine +4 (lost a point of value and somehow still like it)
Louisiana Tech +10 (just think Nevada is out of gas)
San Fran +8 (how can you not consider it given San Fran's last four games)
I'm going to be watching the MAAC games very closely - both Niagara and Siena have SUPER SHORT benches and if they are close or ahead at halftime against Loyola MD and Manhattan, I will be against them in the 2nd half.
i didnt see you added NIU i thought that was just a lean
I've played every system play this season, today is no different - I'll be on Dartmouth (help) and Pacific as well
Still looking at:
Ark +9.5 (not sure why this line isn't around 6ish)
Irvine +4 (lost a point of value and somehow still like it)
Louisiana Tech +10 (just think Nevada is out of gas)
San Fran +8 (how can you not consider it given San Fran's last four games)
I'm going to be watching the MAAC games very closely - both Niagara and Siena have SUPER SHORT benches and if they are close or ahead at halftime against Loyola MD and Manhattan, I will be against them in the 2nd half.
Anyone have any idea why the Dartmouth line moved to +10?
1. Dartmouth sucks
2. That is what the line should have opened at in the first place
3. Bettors love pounding the Ivy League favorites
Anyone have any idea why the Dartmouth line moved to +10?
1. Dartmouth sucks
2. That is what the line should have opened at in the first place
3. Bettors love pounding the Ivy League favorites
1. Dartmouth sucks
2. That is what the line should have opened at in the first place
3. Bettors love pounding the Ivy League favorites
1. Dartmouth sucks
2. That is what the line should have opened at in the first place
3. Bettors love pounding the Ivy League favorites
Pending: New Mexico -14.5
CSU ML
Oklahoma -5.5
Locked In Later: Utah St ML
Will Lock in Later: Pacific and Dartmouth
Still Looking:
Irvine +4, Louisiana Tech +10, San Fran +8
Pending: New Mexico -14.5
CSU ML
Oklahoma -5.5
Locked In Later: Utah St ML
Will Lock in Later: Pacific and Dartmouth
Still Looking:
Irvine +4, Louisiana Tech +10, San Fran +8
Sorry, just got back, I'll be in for a few hours before I head off to Senior Night at UTSA..
Congrats......have a great time.
Did you play college ball?
(I didn't see Okl either.....no matter....you are a busy man)
Thanks for sharing!
![]()
Sorry, just got back, I'll be in for a few hours before I head off to Senior Night at UTSA..
Congrats......have a great time.
Did you play college ball?
(I didn't see Okl either.....no matter....you are a busy man)
Thanks for sharing!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,513
- PART DEUX 194
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,296
- Week 6 Money 11,551
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,864
- FRYDAY 4,945
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,020
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,155
- PART TROIS 118
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
