• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 212223 ... 777879 Next Last»
    dumped97
    Philbert
    KineProfessor
    Fools_Gold
    Crashdavis565
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 212223 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3090
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 8:31 PM ET #501

    I learned my lesson on tailing.

    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    I learned my lesson on tailing.

     
    Philbert
    Philbert
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 8:35 PM ET #502

    Quote Originally Posted by fadethetouts:


    I see 8.   Tenn Martin, Edwardsville,  Wilmington, LaMonroe, Towson, Troy, Northridge and Furman.  Feel free to correct



    Thanks for posting this.  Very constructive!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fadethetouts:


    I see 8.   Tenn Martin, Edwardsville,  Wilmington, LaMonroe, Towson, Troy, Northridge and Furman.  Feel free to correct



    Thanks for posting this.  Very constructive!
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 8:47 PM ET #503

    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:




    Thanks for posting this.  Very constructive!


    As always, I'll be posting the plays, the almost plays and the games I'm looking at later tonight
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:




    Thanks for posting this.  Very constructive!


    As always, I'll be posting the plays, the almost plays and the games I'm looking at later tonight
     
    Philbert
    Philbert
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 8:48 PM ET #504

    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    Yeah... I'm about to get waxed... Man I thought they were gonna play w/ a little defenseive fire ///fuck...


    Last I heard, the 2nd half is played over 20 MINUTES, NOT 10 OR 12.  Let's give this a chance!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    Yeah... I'm about to get waxed... Man I thought they were gonna play w/ a little defenseive fire ///fuck...


    Last I heard, the 2nd half is played over 20 MINUTES, NOT 10 OR 12.  Let's give this a chance!
     
    Fools_Gold
    Fools_Gold
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 959
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 8:49 PM ET #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:



    Last I heard, the 2nd half is played over 20 MINUTES, NOT 10 OR 12.  Let's give this a chance!

    This is true! Let's do it!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:



    Last I heard, the 2nd half is played over 20 MINUTES, NOT 10 OR 12.  Let's give this a chance!

    This is true! Let's do it!
     
    Fools_Gold
    Fools_Gold
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 959
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 8:53 PM ET #506

    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:



    Last I heard, the 2nd half is played over 20 MINUTES, NOT 10 OR 12.  Let's give this a chance!

    And you know whats funny, I ussually blast people for giving up way too early too! lol.... I'm glad I got a dose of my own medicine....

    Up 5, 5 mins left.... CMON!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:



    Last I heard, the 2nd half is played over 20 MINUTES, NOT 10 OR 12.  Let's give this a chance!

    And you know whats funny, I ussually blast people for giving up way too early too! lol.... I'm glad I got a dose of my own medicine....

    Up 5, 5 mins left.... CMON!!!
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 9:00 PM ET #507

    Reply
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3090
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 9:21 PM ET #508

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.
     
    Prettyboy4life2
    Prettyboy4life2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 9:38 PM ET #509

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    Nobody forced you to tail. Here's a thought cap the games for yourself.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    Nobody forced you to tail. Here's a thought cap the games for yourself.
     
    fadethetouts
    fadethetouts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 354
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 9:38 PM ET #510

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    Keep your comments to yourself.   No one is forcing you to jump on Kine's plays either personal or system.   This kind of crap just clogs the thread.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    Keep your comments to yourself.   No one is forcing you to jump on Kine's plays either personal or system.   This kind of crap just clogs the thread.
     
    donutz0r
    donutz0r
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 10:00 PM ET #511

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    He didn't force you to follow his picks. You won't get any sympathy from anyone here.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    He didn't force you to follow his picks. You won't get any sympathy from anyone here.

     
    bigbozo
    bigbozo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 10:46 PM ET #512

    KP, Take a look at the Hawaii @Lou Tech game.  When they met in Hawaii, LT beat them because they had 2 key starters out with illiness. This is last game of 3 game roady losing first 2 badly,  but I look for a much better effort here.  I lost at Hawaii because I was unaware those players were out and I have been waiting for this game, so I want to share this with you for all you've done here.  Use your own judgement if you play but this info isn 't in the current line.
    Reply
    KP, Take a look at the Hawaii @Lou Tech game.  When they met in Hawaii, LT beat them because they had 2 key starters out with illiness. This is last game of 3 game roady losing first 2 badly,  but I look for a much better effort here.  I lost at Hawaii because I was unaware those players were out and I have been waiting for this game, so I want to share this with you for all you've done here.  Use your own judgement if you play but this info isn 't in the current line.
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 10:48 PM ET #513

    Lines are up for tomorrow.  What do we got so far?
    Reply
    Lines are up for tomorrow.  What do we got so far?
     
    zcecil
    zcecil
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 424
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 11:00 PM ET #514

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    Didn't realize that when people post their picks here everyone has to follow...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.

    Didn't realize that when people post their picks here everyone has to follow...
     
    SweetDickWormy
    SweetDickWormy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 11:22 PM ET #515

    As much as I appreciate what the Professor is teaching with his systerm and insight, it pains me terribly to read some of the ignorant comments on this thread.  Not sure what is more frustrating, the ignorant comments or the ones to lazy to learn the system, do a little work, and follow the parameters the Professor has layed out.  Come on people, really!
    Reply
    As much as I appreciate what the Professor is teaching with his systerm and insight, it pains me terribly to read some of the ignorant comments on this thread.  Not sure what is more frustrating, the ignorant comments or the ones to lazy to learn the system, do a little work, and follow the parameters the Professor has layed out.  Come on people, really!
     
    mtrain354
    mtrain354
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 1615
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 11:58 PM ET #516

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.


    LOL I made a bunch off Fairfield tonight don't know about you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Stick to the system keep your piks to yourself they stank.


    LOL I made a bunch off Fairfield tonight don't know about you.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 11:58 PM ET #517

    *I know that Eastern Illinois wasn't a play for everyone so the system is 4-0 for those of you that didn't open at 6.5, but I will be posting the plays based on "my" 5dimes opening lines and that is the current system record I will post - don't worry about it or sweat the small stuff.

    System 4-1

    2/20: no plays
    2/21: no plays
    2/22: Northern Illinois +9, lost by 3 (system win)
    2/23: Troy +6.5, won by 5 (system win)
            South Alabama +7.5, won by 3 (system win)
            SIU-Ed +10, won by 5 (system win)
            Eastern Illinois +6.5, lost by 36 (system loss)
    2/24: no plays

    *Again, lease read post 1 and 2 to understand the system and read post 159 for my other thoughts and attitudes towards the system

    *Here are the system plays for tomorrow based on my opening lines from 5dimes:

    Towson +13
    Troy +10
    Monroe +13
    Furman +7.5
    SIU Edwardsville +12.5
    Tenn Martin +14.5

    *Please realize that you might want to grab these games now or might want to see what they do.  I decent rule of thumb is to wait and if it dips .5, grab it, if it stays the same or starts to climb grab it whenever you want.  Of the first five system plays, two moved for us, two moved against us and one stayed the same.  Completely up to you want you do.  And if any of the other games below opened for you at 6.5, then they are system plays for you.

    Now, for the most important part of the system, here are the other plays that the system guidelines suggests we look at as well:

    Northeastern +6/Delaware
    BC +4.5/Wake Forest
    Wilmington +6/Hofstra
    Ark St +4.5/Ark Little Rock
    Northridge +6/Irvine
    SE Miss St +5.5/Austin Peay
    Sac St +4/Idaho St
    Western Illinois +8.5/North Dakota St

    Here are other plays I'm looking at:

    LSU +3.5
    Iowa St +7.5
    Ok St -3.5
    Maryland -1 WTF!
    Drexel +2
    Wyoming -7, under
    EMU +2
    TCU +7.5
    Wash ML
    Col St +8
    Citadel +9.5
    Georgia Southern +7.5
    Samford +3 WTF!

    Of course I won't be betting all of these by any stretch of the imagination, but if a game isn't on this list, I won't be looking at them at all.  I'm sure I will be on both of the WTF games. 

    I won't be around much as me and my 3-year old son are doing a double header of a UTSA baseball game and then walking over to our courtside seats at the UTSA basketball game against our arch rival Texas St tomorrow.  Good luck with whatever you decide.  Ignore the haters and be someone that helps others, we are all in this together. 
    Reply
    *I know that Eastern Illinois wasn't a play for everyone so the system is 4-0 for those of you that didn't open at 6.5, but I will be posting the plays based on "my" 5dimes opening lines and that is the current system record I will post - don't worry about it or sweat the small stuff.

    System 4-1

    2/20: no plays
    2/21: no plays
    2/22: Northern Illinois +9, lost by 3 (system win)
    2/23: Troy +6.5, won by 5 (system win)
            South Alabama +7.5, won by 3 (system win)
            SIU-Ed +10, won by 5 (system win)
            Eastern Illinois +6.5, lost by 36 (system loss)
    2/24: no plays

    *Again, lease read post 1 and 2 to understand the system and read post 159 for my other thoughts and attitudes towards the system

    *Here are the system plays for tomorrow based on my opening lines from 5dimes:

    Towson +13
    Troy +10
    Monroe +13
    Furman +7.5
    SIU Edwardsville +12.5
    Tenn Martin +14.5

    *Please realize that you might want to grab these games now or might want to see what they do.  I decent rule of thumb is to wait and if it dips .5, grab it, if it stays the same or starts to climb grab it whenever you want.  Of the first five system plays, two moved for us, two moved against us and one stayed the same.  Completely up to you want you do.  And if any of the other games below opened for you at 6.5, then they are system plays for you.

    Now, for the most important part of the system, here are the other plays that the system guidelines suggests we look at as well:

    Northeastern +6/Delaware
    BC +4.5/Wake Forest
    Wilmington +6/Hofstra
    Ark St +4.5/Ark Little Rock
    Northridge +6/Irvine
    SE Miss St +5.5/Austin Peay
    Sac St +4/Idaho St
    Western Illinois +8.5/North Dakota St

    Here are other plays I'm looking at:

    LSU +3.5
    Iowa St +7.5
    Ok St -3.5
    Maryland -1 WTF!
    Drexel +2
    Wyoming -7, under
    EMU +2
    TCU +7.5
    Wash ML
    Col St +8
    Citadel +9.5
    Georgia Southern +7.5
    Samford +3 WTF!

    Of course I won't be betting all of these by any stretch of the imagination, but if a game isn't on this list, I won't be looking at them at all.  I'm sure I will be on both of the WTF games. 

    I won't be around much as me and my 3-year old son are doing a double header of a UTSA baseball game and then walking over to our courtside seats at the UTSA basketball game against our arch rival Texas St tomorrow.  Good luck with whatever you decide.  Ignore the haters and be someone that helps others, we are all in this together. 
     
    LockBurger
    LockBurger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1123
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:08 AM ET #518

    Kine, thank you for the hard work you have put into this system.  I have Maryland as a pk right now, I am so confused why this line isn't atleast -4 for maryland
    Reply
    Kine, thank you for the hard work you have put into this system.  I have Maryland as a pk right now, I am so confused why this line isn't atleast -4 for maryland
     
    sllab33
    sllab33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:13 AM ET #519

    leaning hard on western illinios.  one stat that really stuck out was that they are 18th in the country from 3pt land at 39%, while North Dakota State has gone from 1st to 9th in The Summit League in 3-point defense over the past 8 league games, going 3-5 in that stretch. NDSU was holding league opponents to 29% through their first eight league game, # has gone to over 40%, with opponents shooting 45 percent or better in seven of the last eight.  allowed a season-high 63.2 percent at UMKC, which went 12-for-19 from the arc.  gotta dig a little deeper to see if there are some hidden reasons, but will most likely lock that one in tonight. 

    also like samford at first glance, but haven't really gotten too much into that one yet.   

    Reply

    leaning hard on western illinios.  one stat that really stuck out was that they are 18th in the country from 3pt land at 39%, while North Dakota State has gone from 1st to 9th in The Summit League in 3-point defense over the past 8 league games, going 3-5 in that stretch. NDSU was holding league opponents to 29% through their first eight league game, # has gone to over 40%, with opponents shooting 45 percent or better in seven of the last eight.  allowed a season-high 63.2 percent at UMKC, which went 12-for-19 from the arc.  gotta dig a little deeper to see if there are some hidden reasons, but will most likely lock that one in tonight. 

    also like samford at first glance, but haven't really gotten too much into that one yet.   

     
    sjfinger14
    sjfinger14
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 162
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:15 AM ET #520

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    I learned my lesson on tailing.

    I understand how you feel but no forces anyone to do anything. I found when I do my own research I do better than tailing anyone. If I do tail its just for fun and I DO NOT put alot of money on it....just for fun type of thing. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    I learned my lesson on tailing.

    I understand how you feel but no forces anyone to do anything. I found when I do my own research I do better than tailing anyone. If I do tail its just for fun and I DO NOT put alot of money on it....just for fun type of thing. 

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:19 AM ET #521

    Quote Originally Posted by sjfinger14:

    I understand how you feel but no forces anyone to do anything. I found when I do my own research I do better than tailing anyone. If I do tail its just for fun and I DO NOT put alot of money on it....just for fun type of thing. 



    I'm sure my 1-1 night really murdered his bankroll
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sjfinger14:

    I understand how you feel but no forces anyone to do anything. I found when I do my own research I do better than tailing anyone. If I do tail its just for fun and I DO NOT put alot of money on it....just for fun type of thing. 



    I'm sure my 1-1 night really murdered his bankroll
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3090
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:23 AM ET #522

    Hope you guys get raped tomorrow. Trust me I will cap my own games doing way better +10 units last week. I'll be back tomorrow after you guys get fucked. Don't trust people you don't know because they know less then you do most likely. 14-2 on my picks and 0-2 on tails last 7 days.
     
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    Hope you guys get raped tomorrow. Trust me I will cap my own games doing way better +10 units last week. I'll be back tomorrow after you guys get fucked. Don't trust people you don't know because they know less then you do most likely. 14-2 on my picks and 0-2 on tails last 7 days.
     
     
    whisperman
    whisperman
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 888
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:26 AM ET #523

    Kine thanks for all you do to help build our bankrolls..northeastern and Northridge are both 6 half at my book..would that make them a system play?
    Reply
    Kine thanks for all you do to help build our bankrolls..northeastern and Northridge are both 6 half at my book..would that make them a system play?
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3090
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:28 AM ET #524

    read post 1-2 douche bag
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    read post 1-2 douche bag
     
     
    LockBurger
    LockBurger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1123
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2012 - 12:33 AM ET #525

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Hope you guys get raped tomorrow. Trust me I will cap my own games doing way better +10 units last week. I'll be back tomorrow after you guys get fucked. Don't trust people you don't know because they know less then you do most likely. 14-2 on my picks and 0-2 on tails last 7 days.
     

    it's easy to figure out that you're lying because you are bitching so much about 2 losses.  14-4 and you are crying like a little girl? why even come on covers if you are so great?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    Hope you guys get raped tomorrow. Trust me I will cap my own games doing way better +10 units last week. I'll be back tomorrow after you guys get fucked. Don't trust people you don't know because they know less then you do most likely. 14-2 on my picks and 0-2 on tails last 7 days.
     

    it's easy to figure out that you're lying because you are bitching so much about 2 losses.  14-4 and you are crying like a little girl? why even come on covers if you are so great?


    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 212223 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,995
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 857
    • Week 6 Money 9,624
    • Friday 10/09/2026 419
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,580
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,278
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 439
    • Why go for 2pts 649

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.