No CBI tournament this year.
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEANING Seattle tonight.... LIVE BET 1h trail 16 - 20: Seattle +1.5 -115 @B365 *BB
Said to myself that if Seattle allows St.Thomas to score first in the 2h I would be looking to hedge my bet...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEANING Seattle tonight.... LIVE BET 1h trail 16 - 20: Seattle +1.5 -115 @B365 *BB
Said to myself that if Seattle allows St.Thomas to score first in the 2h I would be looking to hedge my bet...
@fubah2
My line rebels -1.5 @ +105 . Ml is -114. I know you said leaning Fuu but curious if you know players are full go for both squads . I'm thinking flemning jr plays well as a senior . Kid lahorn plays well too. Tough game for me should probably just stay away lol
@fubah2
My line rebels -1.5 @ +105 . Ml is -114. I know you said leaning Fuu but curious if you know players are full go for both squads . I'm thinking flemning jr plays well as a senior . Kid lahorn plays well too. Tough game for me should probably just stay away lol
@fubah2 My line rebels -1.5 @ +105 . Ml is -114. I know you said leaning Fuu but curious if you know players are full go for both squads . I'm thinking flemning jr plays well as a senior . Kid lahorn plays well too. Tough game for me should probably just stay away lol
Well the early go looks good so it's just a matter (for my betting) to have that line come down from a their current HUGE lead but the game metrics otherwise still in their favor for an ML bet...
BoL to you! ![]()
![]()
@fubah2 My line rebels -1.5 @ +105 . Ml is -114. I know you said leaning Fuu but curious if you know players are full go for both squads . I'm thinking flemning jr plays well as a senior . Kid lahorn plays well too. Tough game for me should probably just stay away lol
Well the early go looks good so it's just a matter (for my betting) to have that line come down from a their current HUGE lead but the game metrics otherwise still in their favor for an ML bet...
BoL to you! ![]()
![]()
@fubah2
Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol ![]()
@fubah2
Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol ![]()
@fubah2 Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol
@beats723
Good strategy!
For now, the game metrics are heavily favoring UNLV and I believe they will retain strong edges thru the game, but IRVINE's poor shooting may improve somewhat - esp if the refs assess LAWHORN a 3rd foul -and the current 13 pt lead to narrow some.... the lines are still too high for me....I'd prefer a risk under -399
@fubah2 Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol
@beats723
Good strategy!
For now, the game metrics are heavily favoring UNLV and I believe they will retain strong edges thru the game, but IRVINE's poor shooting may improve somewhat - esp if the refs assess LAWHORN a 3rd foul -and the current 13 pt lead to narrow some.... the lines are still too high for me....I'd prefer a risk under -399
LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge
LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB
LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge
LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by beats723: @fubah2 Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol @beats723 Good strategy! For now, the game metrics are heavily favoring UNLV and I believe they will retain strong edges thru the game, but IRVINE's poor shooting may improve somewhat - esp if the refs assess LAWHORN a 3rd foul - and the current 13 pt lead to narrow some.... the lines are still too high for me....I'd prefer a risk under -399
Mid 2h....not only did the refs assess "all-everything" top player LAWHORN a 3rd foul, they issued a 4th foul just mins later.
He now has 4 with 11 mins to go and is forced to sit with the game close.....sigh.....I just knew this shite would happen! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by beats723: @fubah2 Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol @beats723 Good strategy! For now, the game metrics are heavily favoring UNLV and I believe they will retain strong edges thru the game, but IRVINE's poor shooting may improve somewhat - esp if the refs assess LAWHORN a 3rd foul - and the current 13 pt lead to narrow some.... the lines are still too high for me....I'd prefer a risk under -399
Mid 2h....not only did the refs assess "all-everything" top player LAWHORN a 3rd foul, they issued a 4th foul just mins later.
He now has 4 with 11 mins to go and is forced to sit with the game close.....sigh.....I just knew this shite would happen! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by beats723: @fubah2 Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol @beats723 Good strategy! For now, the game metrics are heavily favoring UNLV and I believe they will retain strong edges thru the game, but IRVINE's poor shooting may improve somewhat - esp if the refs assess LAWHORN a 3rd foul - and the current 13 pt lead to narrow some.... the lines are still too high for me....I'd prefer a risk under -399 Mid 2h....not only did the refs assess "all-everything" top player LAWHORN a 3rd foul, they issued a 4th foul just mins later. He now has 4 with 11 mins to go and is forced to sit with the game close.....sigh.....I just knew this shite would happen!
The dreaded "home cookin'" now alive in IRVINE as the refs have granted Irvine 20 freebies but only 6 for the better team (UNLV),.....those 13 extra freebies scored by IRVINE is all that is keeping them close
otherwise a blow out!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by beats723: @fubah2 Yea they jumped out really quick. I was hoping to catch them behind a touch early then jump on it. I'm going to watch see how play continues. Appreciate your thread!!! Bol @beats723 Good strategy! For now, the game metrics are heavily favoring UNLV and I believe they will retain strong edges thru the game, but IRVINE's poor shooting may improve somewhat - esp if the refs assess LAWHORN a 3rd foul - and the current 13 pt lead to narrow some.... the lines are still too high for me....I'd prefer a risk under -399 Mid 2h....not only did the refs assess "all-everything" top player LAWHORN a 3rd foul, they issued a 4th foul just mins later. He now has 4 with 11 mins to go and is forced to sit with the game close.....sigh.....I just knew this shite would happen!
The dreaded "home cookin'" now alive in IRVINE as the refs have granted Irvine 20 freebies but only 6 for the better team (UNLV),.....those 13 extra freebies scored by IRVINE is all that is keeping them close
otherwise a blow out!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEANING Seattle tonight....
LIVE BET 1h trail 16 - 20: Seattle +1.5 -115 @B365 *BB
67 - 52 WINNER! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEANING Seattle tonight....
LIVE BET 1h trail 16 - 20: Seattle +1.5 -115 @B365 *BB
67 - 52 WINNER! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge
LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB
75 - 72 WINNER! ![]()
2 - 0 today and so far in after-conf tournaments
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge
LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB
75 - 72 WINNER! ![]()
2 - 0 today and so far in after-conf tournaments
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB 75 - 72 WINNER!
2 - 0 today and so far in after-conf tournaments
NIT "Home teams" round 1: the trend continue!
G.Mason lost outright
Yale also lost outright
UC Irvine lost outright
Wichita won, but failed to cover
Okl. St. won, but failed to cover
Tulsa won, but failed to cover
Auburn won, but failed to cover
only Seattlewon/covered out of 8 home teams
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB 75 - 72 WINNER!
2 - 0 today and so far in after-conf tournaments
NIT "Home teams" round 1: the trend continue!
G.Mason lost outright
Yale also lost outright
UC Irvine lost outright
Wichita won, but failed to cover
Okl. St. won, but failed to cover
Tulsa won, but failed to cover
Auburn won, but failed to cover
only Seattlewon/covered out of 8 home teams
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB 75 - 72 WINNER!
2 - 0 today and so far in after-conf tournaments
NIT "Home teams" round 1: the trend continues! ![]()
G.Mason lost outright
Yale also lost outright
UC Irvine lost outright
Wichita won, but failed to cover
Okl. St. won, but failed to cover
Tulsa won, but failed to cover
Auburn won, but failed to cover
only Seattle won/covered out of 8 home teams
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Runnin' Rebels for possible bet in live play, as I believe they have a slight edge LIVE BET 2h leading 50 - 44: UNLV -300 @B365 *BB 75 - 72 WINNER!
2 - 0 today and so far in after-conf tournaments
NIT "Home teams" round 1: the trend continues! ![]()
G.Mason lost outright
Yale also lost outright
UC Irvine lost outright
Wichita won, but failed to cover
Okl. St. won, but failed to cover
Tulsa won, but failed to cover
Auburn won, but failed to cover
only Seattle won/covered out of 8 home teams
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,406
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,245
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
