Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: It's HUMPING DAY! Just begun my capping for Wednesday and first game on my radar is a 6pm ET tip: Spartans +1.5 -108 @pinn thx for the winner fubah
@KellyM_1964
Did you take any others?
@KellyM_1964
Did you take any others?
@KellyM_1964
Did you take any others?
i took coastal carolina at +4 that pushed
i took coastal carolina at +4 that pushed
Big card on Thursday!
Big card on Thursday!
@fubah2
such as ? ![]()
@fubah2
such as ? ![]()
Prevented from a decent winning day by Lou.Tech's home bellyflop...
9 - 8
Interestingly, all 6 of my dog lines covered. The day before BOTH my dog lines covered...
Prevented from a decent winning day by Lou.Tech's home bellyflop...
9 - 8
Interestingly, all 6 of my dog lines covered. The day before BOTH my dog lines covered...
I am still buoyed by the expectation that my Feb & March bets traditionally perform well for me, so I remain hopeful my methods are still good even though it appears DOGS are barking this year...
I am still buoyed by the expectation that my Feb & March bets traditionally perform well for me, so I remain hopeful my methods are still good even though it appears DOGS are barking this year...
