Good job Fubah
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I may have at least 2 more before the 8:00 ET starts
N.Colorado -2 -117 alt@pinn
75 - 70 WINNER!!
7 - 1 so far today
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I may have at least 2 more before the 8:00 ET starts
N.Colorado -2 -117 alt@pinn
75 - 70 WINNER!!
7 - 1 so far today
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe I will have at least one (maybe 2) for the 9:00 Et starts...
PACIFIC -5 -121 @pinn
80 - 65 WINNER!!!
#8 win today!
...Auburn -4.5 is still pending...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe I will have at least one (maybe 2) for the 9:00 Et starts...
PACIFIC -5 -121 @pinn
80 - 65 WINNER!!!
#8 win today!
...Auburn -4.5 is still pending...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe I will have at least one (maybe 2) for the 9:00 Et starts... PACIFIC -5 -121 @pinn 80 - 65 WINNER!!! #8 win today! ...Auburn -4.5 is still pending...
Nice!!!!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe I will have at least one (maybe 2) for the 9:00 Et starts... PACIFIC -5 -121 @pinn 80 - 65 WINNER!!! #8 win today! ...Auburn -4.5 is still pending...
Nice!!!!
![]()
AUBURN -4.5 -143 alt@pinn ....I expect a very close game hence buying pts
83 - 73 WINNER!!!
my 9th win of the day vs 1 loss.
AUBURN -4.5 -143 alt@pinn ....I expect a very close game hence buying pts
83 - 73 WINNER!!!
my 9th win of the day vs 1 loss.
HUMPING DAY Wednesday, Dec 03:
W LAMAR -8.5 -130 alt@pinn
W LSU -7.0 -110 @B365
W SF Austin -5 -129 alt@pinn
W W.Michigan -5 -118 alt@pinn *Best Bet
W Wofford -4.5 -120 @pinn
W N.Colorado -2 -117 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET late 1h 27 - 22 LaLaf leads: Lamar -2.5 -120 @B365
L Illinois State -12.5 -120 @pinn
W Pacific -5 -120 @pinn
W AUBURN -4.5 -143 alt@pinn
= 9 - 1 [1 - 0 *BB]
YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] ...total juice lost from all 3 losses is -445
HUMPING DAY Wednesday, Dec 03:
W LAMAR -8.5 -130 alt@pinn
W LSU -7.0 -110 @B365
W SF Austin -5 -129 alt@pinn
W W.Michigan -5 -118 alt@pinn *Best Bet
W Wofford -4.5 -120 @pinn
W N.Colorado -2 -117 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET late 1h 27 - 22 LaLaf leads: Lamar -2.5 -120 @B365
L Illinois State -12.5 -120 @pinn
W Pacific -5 -120 @pinn
W AUBURN -4.5 -143 alt@pinn
= 9 - 1 [1 - 0 *BB]
YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] ...total juice lost from all 3 losses is -445
CAUTION! Utah St @USF
I suspect something is going on, as yet unannounced...
Utah state is clearly the better team in this matchup. They WERE faved by -1.5 on the road at very mediocre USF, but the line almost everywhere has now swung at least 2 points to favor USF. ![]()
USF recently played bad enough to LOSE to mediocre Colorado State by 15 pts, and the game before that they struggled to win in OT vs very mediocre W.KY and LOST by 12 to mediocre VCU the game before that! Tonight they would be facing an actual GOOD team! The only time they have faced a team of similar GOOD calibre as Utah St was an 8 pt LOSS to Oklahoma State.
USUALLY, when a line moves 2 pts like this from the better team to actually favor the WEAKER team - it's not due to money! This suggests a key starter is probably OUT for Utah State that hasn't yet been announced...
(or perhaps some 7 footer is returning to the home team's lineup??)
FREE ADVICE: WAIT!!! There's no need to place bets now, unless you favor the weaker team to prevail over a GOOD team. If you like the visiting Aggies as I do, I strongly recommend waiting to see the pre-game lineups - JUST BEFORE TIPOFF!
CAUTION! Utah St @USF
I suspect something is going on, as yet unannounced...
Utah state is clearly the better team in this matchup. They WERE faved by -1.5 on the road at very mediocre USF, but the line almost everywhere has now swung at least 2 points to favor USF. ![]()
USF recently played bad enough to LOSE to mediocre Colorado State by 15 pts, and the game before that they struggled to win in OT vs very mediocre W.KY and LOST by 12 to mediocre VCU the game before that! Tonight they would be facing an actual GOOD team! The only time they have faced a team of similar GOOD calibre as Utah St was an 8 pt LOSS to Oklahoma State.
USUALLY, when a line moves 2 pts like this from the better team to actually favor the WEAKER team - it's not due to money! This suggests a key starter is probably OUT for Utah State that hasn't yet been announced...
(or perhaps some 7 footer is returning to the home team's lineup??)
FREE ADVICE: WAIT!!! There's no need to place bets now, unless you favor the weaker team to prevail over a GOOD team. If you like the visiting Aggies as I do, I strongly recommend waiting to see the pre-game lineups - JUST BEFORE TIPOFF!
Utah State is now the underdog by 1.5 pts
Utah State's top 6 scorers are all dressed for the game, although the #3 and #4 scorers are on the bench to start...
Utah State is now the underdog by 1.5 pts
Utah State's top 6 scorers are all dressed for the game, although the #3 and #4 scorers are on the bench to start...
"FREE ADIVCE" lmao very kind of you sir
Yep!
And it paid off, as the USF Bulls now own an insurmountable HT lead and I am glad as hell I backed off making any bets until watching the game unfold! ![]()
BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
"FREE ADIVCE" lmao very kind of you sir
Yep!
And it paid off, as the USF Bulls now own an insurmountable HT lead and I am glad as hell I backed off making any bets until watching the game unfold! ![]()
BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] (juice risked on 3 losers totals -445)
Friday, Dec 05:
Bryant +7 -124 alt@pinn
Golden Griffins +9.5 -107 *BB
YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] (juice risked on 3 losers totals -445)
Friday, Dec 05:
Bryant +7 -124 alt@pinn
Golden Griffins +9.5 -107 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] (juice risked on 3 losers totals -445) Friday, Dec 05: Bryant +7 -124 alt@pinn Golden Griffins +9.5 -107 *BB
LEAN to MARIST.....BUT the line just dropped 2 pts
.....I can't find WHO is doubtful... so likely a live bet.....
*IF* Marist has all their guys and none of them are being disciplined/benched nor ill with flu or some such, then Marist should have little difficulty covering 7 or 8 pts....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] (juice risked on 3 losers totals -445) Friday, Dec 05: Bryant +7 -124 alt@pinn Golden Griffins +9.5 -107 *BB
LEAN to MARIST.....BUT the line just dropped 2 pts
.....I can't find WHO is doubtful... so likely a live bet.....
*IF* Marist has all their guys and none of them are being disciplined/benched nor ill with flu or some such, then Marist should have little difficulty covering 7 or 8 pts....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] (juice risked on 3 losers totals -445) Friday, Dec 05: Bryant +7 -124 alt@pinn Golden Griffins +9.5 -107 *BB LEAN to MARIST.....BUT the line just dropped 2 pts .....I can't find WHO is doubtful... so likely a live bet..... *IF* Marist has all their guys and none of them are being disciplined/benched nor ill with flu or some such, then Marist should have little difficulty covering 7 or 8 pts....
Ahh....I do not see Marist TOP SCORER, Blackwell, in the lineup!
= PASS!!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 12 - 3 [1 - 0 *BB] (juice risked on 3 losers totals -445) Friday, Dec 05: Bryant +7 -124 alt@pinn Golden Griffins +9.5 -107 *BB LEAN to MARIST.....BUT the line just dropped 2 pts .....I can't find WHO is doubtful... so likely a live bet..... *IF* Marist has all their guys and none of them are being disciplined/benched nor ill with flu or some such, then Marist should have little difficulty covering 7 or 8 pts....
Ahh....I do not see Marist TOP SCORER, Blackwell, in the lineup!
= PASS!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,345
- Thursday 10/08/2026 432
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,859
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,041
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Week 6 Money 7,613
- Happening just recently . . . 37,143
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
