Friday: 700pm tip
PHOENIX -6.5 -140 alt@pinn
Two evenly matched teams facing off for a BIGGIE in East Lansing!
Looks like all hands on deck, both squads!
But evenly matched in the Big Ten typically means the homies are favored 3 - 6 pts.
In this case, the roadies are -1.5 favs...
LEANING the home underdogs, but gotta see them play first...
Two evenly matched teams facing off for a BIGGIE in East Lansing!
Looks like all hands on deck, both squads!
But evenly matched in the Big Ten typically means the homies are favored 3 - 6 pts.
In this case, the roadies are -1.5 favs...
LEANING the home underdogs, but gotta see them play first...
LIVE BET early 1h, Mich leads 10 - 2: Sparty +6.5 -115 @B365
LIVE BET early 1h, Mich leads 10 - 2: Sparty +6.5 -115 @B365
I dred Friday nights at this time of year. Full slate of games on Saturday for both MEN *AND* WOMEN and I cap them both except there are no women's lines until the morning and half the men's are certainly going to swing if they do have a line out this evening....sigh......It's an allnighter......usually about 5 - 6 full hours tonight plus rapid fire 2 hours in the morning!! ![]()
I dred Friday nights at this time of year. Full slate of games on Saturday for both MEN *AND* WOMEN and I cap them both except there are no women's lines until the morning and half the men's are certainly going to swing if they do have a line out this evening....sigh......It's an allnighter......usually about 5 - 6 full hours tonight plus rapid fire 2 hours in the morning!! ![]()
Haven't eaten all day either.......![]()
Anyway it looks like I may have one more coming but wanna see how the night is proceeding before risking any more cash...
Haven't eaten all day either.......![]()
Anyway it looks like I may have one more coming but wanna see how the night is proceeding before risking any more cash...
Of course almost immediately after I post that bet, St.Peter's falls behind by 5 pts ......I HATE regression...![]()
Of course almost immediately after I post that bet, St.Peter's falls behind by 5 pts ......I HATE regression...![]()
Think I'll bite here because St.Peter's looks like they are going to phuckitup at home vs a weaker team...
LIVE BET 21 - 35; VCU Rams -230 ml @B365
Think I'll bite here because St.Peter's looks like they are going to phuckitup at home vs a weaker team...
LIVE BET 21 - 35; VCU Rams -230 ml @B365
Sparty takes a lead??! ![]()
Sparty takes a lead??! ![]()
