LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET
Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84
Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE...
Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday:
LEAN to Stags @7pm ET
Stags won 68 - 62
LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET
Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84
Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday: LEAN to Stags @7pm ET Stags won 68 - 62 LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84 Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE...
Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores...
Well I just woke up around 6:15pm ET and see that Sycamores blew it at home to a weaker team....Could be wrong but it feels like a bit more parity this year than previous years...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday: LEAN to Stags @7pm ET Stags won 68 - 62 LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84 Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE...
Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores...
Well I just woke up around 6:15pm ET and see that Sycamores blew it at home to a weaker team....Could be wrong but it feels like a bit more parity this year than previous years...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday: LEAN to Stags @7pm ET Stags won 68 - 62 LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84 Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE... Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores... Well I just woke up around 6:15pm ET and see that Sycamores blew it at home to a weaker team....Could be wrong but it feels like a bit more parity this year than previous years...
LEANING to UCLA but looking at smaller spread with alt-line...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday: LEAN to Stags @7pm ET Stags won 68 - 62 LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84 Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE... Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores... Well I just woke up around 6:15pm ET and see that Sycamores blew it at home to a weaker team....Could be wrong but it feels like a bit more parity this year than previous years...
LEANING to UCLA but looking at smaller spread with alt-line...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday: LEAN to Stags @7pm ET Stags won 68 - 62 LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84 Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE... Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores... Well I just woke up around 6:15pm ET and see that Sycamores blew it at home to a weaker team....Could be wrong but it feels like a bit more parity this year than previous years... LEANING to UCLA but looking at smaller spread with alt-line...
Sycamores lost by 3 at home but UCLA won by 12!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday: LEAN to Stags @7pm ET Stags won 68 - 62 LEAN to Detroit Mercy Titans as a decent home dog @7pm ET Detroit Mercy Titans did cover as a home dog 82 - 84 Neither of these LEANS became posted bets....however I am pleased to see my handicapping indicated they were worthy of bets that covered although didn't get the opp to bet them LIVE... Saturday, Jan. 10: I'm LEANING to Sycamores... Well I just woke up around 6:15pm ET and see that Sycamores blew it at home to a weaker team....Could be wrong but it feels like a bit more parity this year than previous years... LEANING to UCLA but looking at smaller spread with alt-line...
My risky bet: Alcorn State Braves +9.5 -110 @FD ...tips in a few mins
I've avoided the SWAC in the past due to their "weak conference unpredictability" for me but will venture a go here as I believe these Braves are undervalued by about 3.5+ pts or so, with no apparent injuries. Mind you I thought similarly in numerous pre-conference games this season and lost!...hence the "risky" tag.... I have cut back my wager size a bit...
BoL all with your bets
My risky bet: Alcorn State Braves +9.5 -110 @FD ...tips in a few mins
I've avoided the SWAC in the past due to their "weak conference unpredictability" for me but will venture a go here as I believe these Braves are undervalued by about 3.5+ pts or so, with no apparent injuries. Mind you I thought similarly in numerous pre-conference games this season and lost!...hence the "risky" tag.... I have cut back my wager size a bit...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe HORNETS should cover their dog line on the road today @Howie but will look for a LIVE opportunity for a DD line... LIVE BET late 1h 17 - 28; Dela. St +13.5 -115 @B365
Looks like both my bets are in trouble
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe HORNETS should cover their dog line on the road today @Howie but will look for a LIVE opportunity for a DD line... LIVE BET late 1h 17 - 28; Dela. St +13.5 -115 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe HORNETS should cover their dog line on the road today @Howie but will look for a LIVE opportunity for a DD line... LIVE BET late 1h 17 - 28; Dela. St +13.5 -115 @B365
Dela ST. were pre-game +8.5 dogs.....they are LOSING by 30...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe HORNETS should cover their dog line on the road today @Howie but will look for a LIVE opportunity for a DD line... LIVE BET late 1h 17 - 28; Dela. St +13.5 -115 @B365
Dela ST. were pre-game +8.5 dogs.....they are LOSING by 30...
My risky bet: Alcorn State Braves +9.5 -110 @FD ...tips in a few mins I've avoided the SWAC in the past due to their "weak conference unpredictability" for me but will venture a go here as I believe these Braves are undervalued by about 3.5+ pts or so, with no apparent injuries. Mind you I thought similarly in numerous pre-conference games this season and lost!...hence the "risky" tag.... I have cut back my wager size a bit... BoL all with your bets
ALcorn St. was a pre-game +9.5 dog but down 15 witha about a min left....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
My risky bet: Alcorn State Braves +9.5 -110 @FD ...tips in a few mins I've avoided the SWAC in the past due to their "weak conference unpredictability" for me but will venture a go here as I believe these Braves are undervalued by about 3.5+ pts or so, with no apparent injuries. Mind you I thought similarly in numerous pre-conference games this season and lost!...hence the "risky" tag.... I have cut back my wager size a bit... BoL all with your bets
ALcorn St. was a pre-game +9.5 dog but down 15 witha about a min left....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe HORNETS should cover their dog line on the road today @Howie but will look for a LIVE opportunity for a DD line... LIVE BET late 1h 17 - 28; Dela. St +13.5 -115 @B365 Dela ST. were pre-game +8.5 dogs.....they are LOSING by 30...
BIG FAT LOSER
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I believe HORNETS should cover their dog line on the road today @Howie but will look for a LIVE opportunity for a DD line... LIVE BET late 1h 17 - 28; Dela. St +13.5 -115 @B365 Dela ST. were pre-game +8.5 dogs.....they are LOSING by 30...
My risky bet: Alcorn State Braves +9.5 -110 @FD ...tips in a few mins
I've avoided the SWAC in the past due to their "weak conference unpredictability" for me but will venture a go here as I believe these Braves are undervalued by about 3.5+ pts or so, with no apparent injuries. Mind you I thought similarly in numerous pre-conference games this season and lost!...hence the "risky" tag.... I have cut back my wager size a bit...
And just as I suspected the SWAC beats me again with a second loss...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
My risky bet: Alcorn State Braves +9.5 -110 @FD ...tips in a few mins
I've avoided the SWAC in the past due to their "weak conference unpredictability" for me but will venture a go here as I believe these Braves are undervalued by about 3.5+ pts or so, with no apparent injuries. Mind you I thought similarly in numerous pre-conference games this season and lost!...hence the "risky" tag.... I have cut back my wager size a bit...
And just as I suspected the SWAC beats me again with a second loss...
I had a friend that was releasing picks last year. He would release a pick that was -3.5 and his pick would be ML which is fine as far as counting it as a one unit win ok but here's the tricky part. If you lose and you are releasing it as a four unit play....you didn't lose four units you lost whatever you had to pay extra to reach four units of profit which would be like losing 7 units or whatever the ML was. But he would count it as a four unit loss but it wasn't. Just saying in case some of those he bought points.
I had a friend that was releasing picks last year. He would release a pick that was -3.5 and his pick would be ML which is fine as far as counting it as a one unit win ok but here's the tricky part. If you lose and you are releasing it as a four unit play....you didn't lose four units you lost whatever you had to pay extra to reach four units of profit which would be like losing 7 units or whatever the ML was. But he would count it as a four unit loss but it wasn't. Just saying in case some of those he bought points.