Of the 10 double-digit dogs today, covered by 5 and Idaho pushed. (only 4 failed)
Results of the two monster underdogs:
Siena +28 easily covered vs DUKE.
Howie +30 easily covered vs MICHIGAN.
Of the 10 double-digit dogs today, covered by 5 and Idaho pushed. (only 4 failed)
Results of the two monster underdogs:
Siena +28 easily covered vs DUKE.
Howie +30 easily covered vs MICHIGAN.
Of the 10 double-digit dogs today, covered by 5 and Idaho pushed. (only 4 failed)
Results of the two monster underdogs:
Siena +28 easily covered vs DUKE.
Howie +30 easily covered vs MICHIGAN.
While all-everything star BILODEAU is available for UCLA Friday, he was pulled from the game last Friday after just 10 mins with a bum knee and skipped the game vs Purdue on Saturday. I don't want to take the chance his ailing knee might give way again during intense action in an elimination game vs a quality UCF squad. Too risky and UCF could give them trouble anyway!
PASS!
While all-everything star BILODEAU is available for UCLA Friday, he was pulled from the game last Friday after just 10 mins with a bum knee and skipped the game vs Purdue on Saturday. I don't want to take the chance his ailing knee might give way again during intense action in an elimination game vs a quality UCF squad. Too risky and UCF could give them trouble anyway!
PASS!
Double digit dogs yesterday went 5 - 4 - 1
Today we have 10 more.
Double digit dogs yesterday went 5 - 4 - 1
Today we have 10 more.
Despite news that their #2 BEST PLAYER,(G) HOLLOWAY (BEST FT shooter! BEST 3 pt shooter!) has been arrested and is OUT today, the line on BAMA remains a solid DD fav...
DD favs went 4 - 5 - 1 yesterday.
Despite news that their #2 BEST PLAYER,(G) HOLLOWAY (BEST FT shooter! BEST 3 pt shooter!) has been arrested and is OUT today, the line on BAMA remains a solid DD fav...
DD favs went 4 - 5 - 1 yesterday.
It's a tough grind but we love it!
We get the Kentucky 3 pointer with 2.4 seconds remaining. And we get the kid on High Point scoring the winning bucket & he hadn't scored a point all year. Sounds like a movie to me.
You know I don't play tons of games & like me, we don't post all of our plays. Just the plays we really like.
I like today's card better than yesterday's. I read in the forum that a guy is on "tilt" right now & he can't let that happen. Ya gotta take a deep breath. Walk the dog. Get a slice of pizza. Take a dip in the pool. Do something & come back with new eyes & a clear head.
We've been doing this stuff for years & all year long. We play within our means & for the pure enjoyment & adrenalin rush that comes with winning. A different approach is a recipe for disaster.
Best of luck brother.
![]()
It's a tough grind but we love it!
We get the Kentucky 3 pointer with 2.4 seconds remaining. And we get the kid on High Point scoring the winning bucket & he hadn't scored a point all year. Sounds like a movie to me.
You know I don't play tons of games & like me, we don't post all of our plays. Just the plays we really like.
I like today's card better than yesterday's. I read in the forum that a guy is on "tilt" right now & he can't let that happen. Ya gotta take a deep breath. Walk the dog. Get a slice of pizza. Take a dip in the pool. Do something & come back with new eyes & a clear head.
We've been doing this stuff for years & all year long. We play within our means & for the pure enjoyment & adrenalin rush that comes with winning. A different approach is a recipe for disaster.
Best of luck brother.
![]()
good call !! ![]()
good call !! ![]()
good call !! ![]()
@KellyM_1964
TY!
BoL Saturday! ![]()
good call !! ![]()
@KellyM_1964
TY!
BoL Saturday! ![]()
SATURDAY:
I expect su wins by Wolverines, Sparty, Blue Devils and Houston in the first 4 games Saturday but the moneylines are too high. I may go for an alt-line or wait for live play....
SATURDAY:
I expect su wins by Wolverines, Sparty, Blue Devils and Houston in the first 4 games Saturday but the moneylines are too high. I may go for an alt-line or wait for live play....
Nah. Most of the lines are crazy high and the ones that aren't look to be all coin-flips!
Nah. Most of the lines are crazy high and the ones that aren't look to be all coin-flips!
I look closer in a bit but have some errands to run...
I look closer in a bit but have some errands to run...
