Going with the WIN/HAM OVER as my main play in the early game. I think the BOMBERS defense looked a lot better than it really is by the ineptitude of the AL's offense. And on the other side of the ball the Ti-CATS are giving up over 250 in the air per game and 150 on the ground. And they played the last game during a legit monsoon. I'd be shocked if this game doesn't get into the 60's
CFL YTD: 35-42 = -0.57 UNITS....MIX-SPORT-PARLAYS W/CFL: 0-1 = -0.1 UNITS
Going with the WIN/HAM OVER as my main play in the early game. I think the BOMBERS defense looked a lot better than it really is by the ineptitude of the AL's offense. And on the other side of the ball the Ti-CATS are giving up over 250 in the air per game and 150 on the ground. And they played the last game during a legit monsoon. I'd be shocked if this game doesn't get into the 60's
CFL:
(1)WIN/HAM FH OVER 27 -115 to win 0.25 units
(2)Double result WIN FH ML to GAME ML +275 risking 0.25 units
(3)Double result WIN/HAM FH tie to WIN (game) ML +2800 risking 0.05 units
(4)Double result WIN/HAM FH tie to HAM (game) ML +2200 risking 0.05 units
(5)WIN (game) +5.5 -110 to win 0.25 units
(6)WIN (game) ML +190 risking 0.25 units
(7)WIN/HAM (game) OVER 54 -110 to win 1 unit
CFL:
(1)WIN/HAM FH OVER 27 -115 to win 0.25 units
(2)Double result WIN FH ML to GAME ML +275 risking 0.25 units
(3)Double result WIN/HAM FH tie to WIN (game) ML +2800 risking 0.05 units
(4)Double result WIN/HAM FH tie to HAM (game) ML +2200 risking 0.05 units
(5)WIN (game) +5.5 -110 to win 0.25 units
(6)WIN (game) ML +190 risking 0.25 units
(7)WIN/HAM (game) OVER 54 -110 to win 1 unit
I won 3 units on Thursdays game and another 3 units on Fridays game but then I dropped 3 units on the early game.....hope I can bust the trend and get on track with the LEOS thumping the ESKS.
CFL:
(1)BC FH -1.5 -115 to win 0.25 units
(2)BC FH ML -135 to BC/EDM FH UNDER 24.5 -110 = +230 risking 0.25 units
(3)Double result BC FH ML to GAME ML -110 to win a half unit
(4)Double result BC/EDM FH tie to BC (game) ML +2200 risking 0.05 units
(5)Double result BC/EDM FH tie to EDM (game) ML +2500 risking 0.05 units
(6)BC (game) -3.5 -110 to win 1.5 units
(7)BC (game) ML -170 to BC/EDM (game) UNDER 49 -110 = +205 risking a half unit
I won 3 units on Thursdays game and another 3 units on Fridays game but then I dropped 3 units on the early game.....hope I can bust the trend and get on track with the LEOS thumping the ESKS.
CFL:
(1)BC FH -1.5 -115 to win 0.25 units
(2)BC FH ML -135 to BC/EDM FH UNDER 24.5 -110 = +230 risking 0.25 units
(3)Double result BC FH ML to GAME ML -110 to win a half unit
(4)Double result BC/EDM FH tie to BC (game) ML +2200 risking 0.05 units
(5)Double result BC/EDM FH tie to EDM (game) ML +2500 risking 0.05 units
(6)BC (game) -3.5 -110 to win 1.5 units
(7)BC (game) ML -170 to BC/EDM (game) UNDER 49 -110 = +205 risking a half unit
Week 1 was great winning +6 units outta the gate. But then I gave twice that much back week two with both of my co-p.o.d's laying eggs. The AL's were gifted turnover after turnover but couldn't get any points off of them,just 3 points off 3 turnovers in the 1st Q alone,plus a sack/strip/fumble they took to the house getting called back early in the 2nd half. And then my TiCATS played was figuratively rained out as the monsoon totally eliminated their passing game which is their strength. But I felt I got hosed a lil on those plays and tried to stick with it,stay positive and hit the books and it paid off.
This week I won +3 units by hitting SASK and the over in game 1. And then raked another +3 units CAL and the UNDER in game two with both games basically going exactly how I thought/hoped they would.
So the only game that didn't go as planned week 3 was the WIN/HAM over today where I lost almost 3 units. But even with the points left on the field and sloppy play I "only" lost that total by single digits which in CFL terms honestly isn't that bad. And then even though that missed fg late in the FH cost me over a unit in the BC/EDM game. I still made about +3.5 units on the game overall and had a nice winning week and now should sit (without adding it up all buzzed) back in the black for the year heading to week 4,not where I wanted to be obviously but I'm feeling pretty good about the start to the year overall and how I'm seeing the games.
We've had some really good in game threads and lots of nice discussions with everyone sharing their plays and thoughts with almost zero drama which has made it really enjoyable. So a big thanx to everyone for their contributions and I look forward to next week and us all making some nice units moving forward. And one thing we really have to watch as one of my buddies JGMJGM who's a great capper pointed out is that the west and the east are night and day in terms of talent and quality of teams. So I think when we have west vs east matchups we have to first look at the west team and try to find reasons NOT to bet them because they'll typically be the stronger team. That said the books are fully aware of this and we may start seeing some BEFFY lines next week with CAL hosting MON in a SH of a B2B (that could be double digits). EDM in another home and home situation with that spread likely also at least 10 or more. And then SASK hosting the TiCATS who's defense will likely get shreaded by Durant,Dressler,Getzlaf and Sheets whos reeled off something like 120,130 and 150 yards or so in his 3 games this year.
Alright time to hit the pub for a few pints of the black stuff but I hope to see ya'll next week
Week 1 was great winning +6 units outta the gate. But then I gave twice that much back week two with both of my co-p.o.d's laying eggs. The AL's were gifted turnover after turnover but couldn't get any points off of them,just 3 points off 3 turnovers in the 1st Q alone,plus a sack/strip/fumble they took to the house getting called back early in the 2nd half. And then my TiCATS played was figuratively rained out as the monsoon totally eliminated their passing game which is their strength. But I felt I got hosed a lil on those plays and tried to stick with it,stay positive and hit the books and it paid off.
This week I won +3 units by hitting SASK and the over in game 1. And then raked another +3 units CAL and the UNDER in game two with both games basically going exactly how I thought/hoped they would.
So the only game that didn't go as planned week 3 was the WIN/HAM over today where I lost almost 3 units. But even with the points left on the field and sloppy play I "only" lost that total by single digits which in CFL terms honestly isn't that bad. And then even though that missed fg late in the FH cost me over a unit in the BC/EDM game. I still made about +3.5 units on the game overall and had a nice winning week and now should sit (without adding it up all buzzed) back in the black for the year heading to week 4,not where I wanted to be obviously but I'm feeling pretty good about the start to the year overall and how I'm seeing the games.
We've had some really good in game threads and lots of nice discussions with everyone sharing their plays and thoughts with almost zero drama which has made it really enjoyable. So a big thanx to everyone for their contributions and I look forward to next week and us all making some nice units moving forward. And one thing we really have to watch as one of my buddies JGMJGM who's a great capper pointed out is that the west and the east are night and day in terms of talent and quality of teams. So I think when we have west vs east matchups we have to first look at the west team and try to find reasons NOT to bet them because they'll typically be the stronger team. That said the books are fully aware of this and we may start seeing some BEFFY lines next week with CAL hosting MON in a SH of a B2B (that could be double digits). EDM in another home and home situation with that spread likely also at least 10 or more. And then SASK hosting the TiCATS who's defense will likely get shreaded by Durant,Dressler,Getzlaf and Sheets whos reeled off something like 120,130 and 150 yards or so in his 3 games this year.
Alright time to hit the pub for a few pints of the black stuff but I hope to see ya'll next week
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,249
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,577
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,977
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
