It's a Week 11 Super Bowl rematch as the Philadelphia Eagles square off against the Kanas City Chiefs on Monday Night Football tonight. If you're betting on the game, consider getting yourself a new sportsbook to cash in even more on this exciting matchup. Right now new customers at bet365 Sportsbook get to choose between two great welcome offers. When you sign up with bet365 bonus code COVERS, you get to choose between a $1,000 First Bet Safety Net and a Bet $5, Get $150 offer.
bet365 bonus code for Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs
In an eagerly-awaited Monday night match, the Philadelphia Eagles, boasting an 8-1 record, the NFL's best, will square off against the Kansas City Chiefs, who own a 7-2 overall record, the AFC's best. Both teams are guided by the winningest coach in their histories, Andy Reid.
Both teams feature spectacular quarterbacks, Patrick Mahomes and Jalen Hurts, who have established themselves as dominant figures this season. Nonetheless, the Eagles' unreliable secondary, which permits an average of 257.0 yards per game, might offer the Chiefs an edge. As of recent stats, the Chiefs, following their Super Bowl victory over the Eagles, are expected to narrowly outplay the Eagles in the upcoming encounter.
After you choose your bonus at bet365, read Jason Logan's expert picks and predictions for Ealges vs Chiefs for his best bet on Monday Night Football.
|Philadelphia Eagles||+2.5 (+100)||+125||O45.5 (-110)|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-2.5 (-120)||-145||U45.5 (-110)|
How the bet365 bonus code COVERS works
The offers available with bet365 bonus code COVERS are for new customers who reside in qualifying states. Follow these steps to claim your bonus:
- Access the sign-up offer by clicking here.
- Indicate your state of residence.
- Follow the provided prompts to furnish your personal details, encompassing your name, address, and date of birth.
- Once you've completed the registration process using bet365 bonus code COVERS, you must choose which offer you'd like to claim. Once you claim your bonus, the other will be unavailable to you.
First Bet Safety Net up to $1000
- To use this offer, you need to deposit at least $10 in the week before you claim the offer.
- After you register your account, you have 30 days to claim your offer.
- The First Bet Safety Net will cover your first straight bet, parlay, Same Game Parlay, or Same Game Parlay+ that you place after claiming the offer. If you put multiple bets on one bet slip, the first one listed will be your qualifying bet.
- If you lose your qualifying bet, you'll get your stake back as bonus bets, up to a maximum of $1,000.
- Typically, you'll be able to use your Bonus Bets within an hour of your qualifying bet being settled. If you qualify for a refund, this will go into your Bonus Bets balance.
Bet $5, Get $150 Bonus Bets
- You'll need to deposit at least $10 to take part in this offer and claim it within 30 days of setting up your account. Once they're issued, your Bonus Bets can't be withdrawn and will remain in your account balance.
- By placing bets of $5 or more, you can earn $150 in Bonus Bets. These bets must be settled within 30 days of you claiming the offer, and only those placed and settled after claiming will count towards your Bonus Bets.
- Bets must meet a few conditions to count:
- They must include at least one choice with odds of -500 or more.
- Only the largest total bet on a single choice within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or live-in-game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- You can't withdraw your Bonus Bets, and the Bonus Bets stake doesn't contribute to any returns. Returns from Bonus Bets will go to your withdrawal balance. Please note that bonus Bets can't be used on certain products, offers/promotions, and bet types. Check out the full Terms and Conditions for more information.
- If your account has been inactive for 90 straight days, your Bonus Bets will be forfeited and taken out of your account.
bet365 Sportsbook features and who can claim bonus code COVERS
bet365 sportsbook has rightfully claimed the title of the "world's favorite sportsbook," but if you want to know more, read our comprehensive bet365 review to learn about its features and what states they've open up shop.
If you're already registered with bet365, don't miss out on our extensive compilation of sportsbook promotions.