I'm not saying he did anything on his spaces page, I am just saying he may have had some assclowns who stired the shit, and when Tags fought back, reported him to the Covers team.
A little birdie also just informed APK that even if you are banned, you can still post on ones spaces page.
If anyone is friends with Tags, they should let him know he can still post on his spaces page, and give his side of things
I'm not saying he did anything on his spaces page, I am just saying he may have had some assclowns who stired the shit, and when Tags fought back, reported him to the Covers team.
A little birdie also just informed APK that even if you are banned, you can still post on ones spaces page.
If anyone is friends with Tags, they should let him know he can still post on his spaces page, and give his side of things
Somehow the banning of another ends up being about you
Not about me at all, it is about an injustice..... now that is just APK's opinion, and APK's opinion may not mean much to you kids, but, we will see what happens
good night covers friends
Quote Originally Posted by FarQue:
Somehow the banning of another ends up being about you
Not about me at all, it is about an injustice..... now that is just APK's opinion, and APK's opinion may not mean much to you kids, but, we will see what happens
Tags was the victim of a simple mistake that hopefully wise minds will figure out. He did nothing. Look at my thread titled "To "parlaybob"
Can you imagine the firestorm that would have come from me if someone said those horribly ugly things to me?????
Give Tagsrock my $100 gift from Lou for keeping cool and thank him for it. Don't hit the wrong button by accident when my friend did absolutely NOTHING.
Hell, APK stuck up and noticed that Tags said or did nothing before I even caught wind of it.
APK and I have our differences, but he knows how things go around here. Someone please post anything anywhere that Tagsrock did wrong??????
Oh, before I forget....fuck you "parlaybob" you pigspit punk.
Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:
APK could also offer a prisoner swap...
APK for Tagsrock.......
Anyone think this is a good idea?
I'll stick up for both, believe it or not.
Tags was the victim of a simple mistake that hopefully wise minds will figure out. He did nothing. Look at my thread titled "To "parlaybob"
Can you imagine the firestorm that would have come from me if someone said those horribly ugly things to me?????
Give Tagsrock my $100 gift from Lou for keeping cool and thank him for it. Don't hit the wrong button by accident when my friend did absolutely NOTHING.
Hell, APK stuck up and noticed that Tags said or did nothing before I even caught wind of it.
APK and I have our differences, but he knows how things go around here. Someone please post anything anywhere that Tagsrock did wrong??????
Oh, before I forget....fuck you "parlaybob" you pigspit punk.