Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #113

Quote Originally Posted by zillagod:

Quote Originally Posted by PERFECTION101:

Quote Originally Posted by PERFECTION101:

zillagod. you're wrong, it's not anything like that??? that's a very lousy comparison.  For starters, in a state lottery there is only one lottery pot, meaning the more winners, the less funds the winners get.  This contest is completely different.  anyone that gets at least 21 straight wins will receive $25,000 and and anyone that gets at least 25 wins they will receive $100,000.   THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION AMONGST OURSELVES because there is plenty of money to go around for anyone good enough to reach 21 or 25 straight wins. SO DO NOT PLAYER HATE, PLAYER CONGRATULATE AND LETS GO JBX. YOU GOT THIS !!!  spend hours and hours of research dissecting every last college football game on the board for this upcoming Saturday the 22nd, spending even more time than you normally do, and your best college game on the board will easily cover by 4 touchdowns !!!
But when he does win, then Covers raises the amount of wins needed to win the cash. It happened before when Tuppy won, no reason it wont happen again, so all you are rootin for is for Covers to raise the amount of wins needed and make it even harder in the future. And you think there is plenty of money to go around? LMAO. Money doesnt grow on trees ya know. Every time someone wins, there is either the possibility of this contest going away, or it getting even tougher to win the next time, so, why would anyone in their right mind root for someone else?
  There you go zillagod letting your ignorance getting the best of you again. [Quote: You do realize covers has insurance that covers these big prizes  right ? Originally Posted by smoothd20]That came straight from one of the Covers management guys a few years ago that told us they want people to win. It's publicity for the site and the sponsors & insurance will cover the big prizes which nobody has won since Tuppy won the $100K back in the day.
You do realize that insurance costs money, and when an insurance company has to pay, they raise your rates. Now, those rates may not be raised if Covers offsets it by raising the amount of wins needed to win. So many of you just dont have a clue. None of this is free for Covers, insurance or not, and a winner, while good for him, is never good for anyone else.

zillagod, you do understand no one has won the $100,000 pot since Tuppy pulled it off 11 years.  the amount of money the insurance company has made on covers over the last 11 years is more than enough to compensate a $100,000 payout many times over without having to raise any premiums.  Its also not necessary to raise the number higher than 21 or 25 wins.    you make to many assumptions without getting the actual facts.  I should know, I did speak directly with management and they told me they would only have a problem if members somehow managed to hit the $100,00 payday every single year; and that when they moved the number to 25 wins they expect is at least 1 $100,000 payout about every 3 to 4 years; and moving the number to 21 expected a winner every 2 to 3 years.  Its been 11 years  so that tells us that more than $350,000 in reserve winnings would have to be won over the next 12 months before any insurance rates go up period or having to raise the 21 or 25 win number.  That would be three $100,000 payouts and three $25,000 payouts over the next 12 just to break that $350,000 reserve.   its virtually impossible for 3 members hitting the $25,000 jackpot and another 3 members hitting the $100,000 jackpot over the next 12 months.

zillagod, you do understand no one has won the $100,000 pot since Tuppy pulled it off 11 years.  the amount of money the insurance company has made on covers over the last 11 years is more than enough to compensate a $100,000 payout many times over without having to raise any premiums.  Its also not necessary to raise the number higher than 21 or 25 wins.    you make to many assumptions without getting the actual facts.  I should know, I did speak directly with management and they told me they would only have a problem if members somehow managed to hit the $100,00 payday every single year; and that when they moved the number to 25 wins they expect is at least 1 $100,000 payout about every 3 to 4 years; and moving the number to 21 expected a winner every 2 to 3 years.  Its been 11 years  so that tells us that more than $350,000 in reserve winnings would have to be won over the next 12 months before any insurance rates go up period or having to raise the 21 or 25 win number.  That would be three $100,000 payouts and three $25,000 payouts over the next 12 just to break that $350,000 reserve.   its virtually impossible for 3 members hitting the $25,000 jackpot and another 3 members hitting the $100,000 jackpot over the next 12 months.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #114

Im not pulling for him. I hope he loses and that’s just me being honest lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bettorbob:

Quote Originally Posted by combato:

Keep going JB !!  Everyone is pulling for you.
not everyone

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #115

Go get'em JBX11.... we are pulling for you. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #116

Without quoting the other person and continuing the abnormally long post, it doesnt matter how much the insurance company has collected. Once they have to make a payment, they will automatically raise the rate if the contest remains the same, or will maybe, and I say maybe accept the same rate if the contest is changed to make it harder. I guess many of you never had any claims with insurance companies. They are in business to make money, not give it away. And they dont have any heart at all like saying, well, you have paid in more than we have paid out. LMAO. Insurance companies dont work that way. And as for what Covers says, you believe everything you hear? Think they would ever admit that any win hurts their pocketbook? I sure would like to sell you all some things, like the Hoover Dam here outside of Vegas. Give you a good price on it since Lake Mead is going dry. LOL. Oh well, so many just dont have a clue.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #117

Quote Originally Posted by calichris:

Im not pulling for him. I hope he loses and that’s just me being honest lol.  
Quote Originally Posted by bettorbob:

Quote Originally Posted by combato:

Keep going JB !!  Everyone is pulling for you.
not everyone
ATTA BOY LUTHER. At least there are still some red lipped people around as opposed to the brown ones, LMAO. And NO, that is not a racist joke. Think about it, lol.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #118

The kid can play !!

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #119

I think the odds of winning the contest would be 2^25.  Do the math.

Any insurance company would likely be happy to back those odds against all the player at Covers.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #120

when brackson won did they raise it? no. so stop trying to reinforce that dumb argument

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #121

Hey JB  riding WSoverUSC+4.5 WHAT TAKE YOU THINK $? $

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #122

New Mexico st is awful, bet against them

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #123

GL JBX. Take it down. Incredible streak. Hope u do it. You’re patience and selectivity are amazing. I doubt after someone wins will they raise it. A streak like this is exposure city for covers. Back in the day I’d say was around 10,000 survivor players. In the last few years it has more than tripled.  Why?cause it’s free, it’s damn hard, and obviously the potential to win huge cash. Send it man ??

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #124

Without quoting the other person and continuing the abnormally long post, it doesnt matter how much the insurance company has collected. Once they have to make a payment, they will automatically raise the rate if the contest remains the same, or will maybe, and I say maybe accept the same rate if the contest is changed to make it harder. I guess many of you never had any claims with insurance companies. They are in business to make money, not give it away. And they dont have any heart at all like saying, well, you have paid in more than we have paid out. LMAO. Insurance companies dont work that way. And as for what Covers says, you believe everything you hear? Think they would ever admit that any win hurts their pocketbook? I sure would like to sell you all some things, like the Hoover Dam here outside of Vegas. Give you a good price on it since Lake Mead is going dry. LOL. Oh well, so many just dont have a clue.

Zillagod, they have a name for people like you.  its called a HATER. that's what you have been doing hating on JB for no good cause ever since his streak started.  you cannot ever just be happy for anyone not even your own mother.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #125

ZilaGods comes on all my threads with his toxic negativity. At this point I think everybody sees that he's just a miserable person wishing ill will towards others. As for me I will keep promoting, rooting and endorsing ANY capper that gets close to winning some money. That's what I'm all about fellas. 

All Forums | Streak Survivor
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo