Wales vs Norway on October 1 looks like an interesting one for anyone following the UEFA Nations League.
Wales have lost their first two matches without scoring, while Norway have already scored four goals. Haaland has also scored three times in Norway’s opening two games, so I can see why the attacking side of this matchup is getting attention.
I was checking the match preview on Twinqo, which also offers a sportsbook with different betting markets for the game. The preview has Norway 2-1 Wales as the predicted score and discusses markets such as Norway to win, both teams to score, and over 2.5 goals.
I’m not sure I’d automatically go with the correct score, though. Wales are at home and really need a result, so I could see this being closer than expected.
What would you consider here — Norway to win, BTTS, over 2.5 goals, or something else?
Would be interested to hear what other bettors are thinking before the lineups are confirmed.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Wales vs Norway on October 1 looks like an interesting one for anyone following the UEFA Nations League.
Wales have lost their first two matches without scoring, while Norway have already scored four goals. Haaland has also scored three times in Norway’s opening two games, so I can see why the attacking side of this matchup is getting attention.
I was checking the match preview on Twinqo, which also offers a sportsbook with different betting markets for the game. The preview has Norway 2-1 Wales as the predicted score and discusses markets such as Norway to win, both teams to score, and over 2.5 goals.
I’m not sure I’d automatically go with the correct score, though. Wales are at home and really need a result, so I could see this being closer than expected.
What would you consider here — Norway to win, BTTS, over 2.5 goals, or something else?
Would be interested to hear what other bettors are thinking before the lineups are confirmed.