P ![]()
Monday 01/30/2023
Posted:
#182
Fixed portuguese crap! I had a live under parlay of
Villarreal
Godoy cruz
Udinese
Zaragoza
West ham
Glentoran
And portuguese game. ![]()
Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
Fixed portuguese crap! I had a live under parlay of
Villarreal
Godoy cruz
Udinese
Zaragoza
West ham
Glentoran
And portuguese game. ![]()
Posted:
#184
Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper:
Fixed portuguese crap! I had a live under parlay of Villarreal Godoy cruz Udinese Zaragoza West ham Glentoran And portuguese game.
crazy ending, watch it
Fixed portuguese crap! I had a live under parlay of Villarreal Godoy cruz Udinese Zaragoza West ham Glentoran And portuguese game.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper:
Fixed portuguese crap! I had a live under parlay of Villarreal Godoy cruz Udinese Zaragoza West ham Glentoran And portuguese game.
crazy ending, watch itFixed portuguese crap! I had a live under parlay of Villarreal Godoy cruz Udinese Zaragoza West ham Glentoran And portuguese game.
Posted:
#200
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: the cappers eating and relaxing ? excellent Trout, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: the cappers eating and relaxing ? excellent Trout, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato
![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: the cappers eating and relaxing ? excellent Trout, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: the cappers eating and relaxing ? excellent Trout, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,735
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,833
- PART DEUX 288
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,719
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
