I had Colo Colo as the last leg of a 5 teamer on Tuesday and assumed I'd have to wait 48 hrs to see if an abandoned/ suspended match would resume. It's annoying, but 15+ years gambling on soccer with them it's not my first rodeo. Today they tell me because it's the chile cup there are different rules for cup games and i have to wait two more weeks until they finish it on October 20th. What if it were 2 months? This rule is a joke and is likely going to end my long relationship with book maker. It makes no sense and literally incentivizes me to deposit elsewhere during this whole stettch until it's finished. Anyone ever dealt with a bs rule like this? Two weeks is a joke imo
Book maker soccer issue
I had Colo Colo as the last leg of a 5 teamer on Tuesday and assumed I'd have to wait 48 hrs to see if an abandoned/ suspended match would resume. It's annoying, but 15+ years gambling on soccer with them it's not my first rodeo. Today they tell me because it's the chile cup there are different rules for cup games and i have to wait two more weeks until they finish it on October 20th. What if it were 2 months? This rule is a joke and is likely going to end my long relationship with book maker. It makes no sense and literally incentivizes me to deposit elsewhere during this whole stettch until it's finished. Anyone ever dealt with a bs rule like this? Two weeks is a joke imo
@Messier-11
Wow. I had a parley leg with a postponed match due to rain paid out two days later. A Spanish La Liga match a few years ago. But I never knew they have different rules for cup games. Very odd. I hope they pay you out! Bookmaker is a super solid book. I’ve been using them for a long time.
@Messier-11
Wow. I had a parley leg with a postponed match due to rain paid out two days later. A Spanish La Liga match a few years ago. But I never knew they have different rules for cup games. Very odd. I hope they pay you out! Bookmaker is a super solid book. I’ve been using them for a long time.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,900
- PART DEUX 159
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,522
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,288
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,264
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
