Brice Garnett (-103) over Chez Reavie
- Reavie has historically struggled at Harbour Town, -0.71 average true strokes gained across 30 rounds. Hasn't played the last 3 weeks and went MC-49-MC-MC prior to that. Garnett a decent +0.93 true strokes gained across 18 rounds here and has a 5th and 9th in his last 5 starts coming in.
JT Poston (-117) over Sepp Straka
- Have a feeling Poston could become the Luke Donald or Jim Furyk at Harbour Town and contend year in, year out. The course just suits his game to a tee - evidenced by his 6th-8th showings in his first two starts here. Straka a respectable 33rd in his debut but a much more up and down player than the steady Poston.
Tommy Fleetwood (+117) over Sungjae Im
- A rare Sungjae fade here, who looked out of sorts at Augusta. Coupled with a MC-MC in his first two starts at Harbour Town where he lost an average of -1.77 true strokes per round make it enough to fire on. Had the option between Sergio and Fleetwood who have similar stats here, so opted for the plus money odds on Tommy.
Rafael Campos (-119) over Robert Streb
- Streb can't figure this place out either: MC-44-MC-Mc-MC in 5 starts, with -1.18 average true strokes gained. Missed the cut in 6 of his last 7 starts coming in as well. Campos once appearance here, finishing 32nd in 2017. Some solid showings in the last couple months though, with 3 top 10's.
Charles Howell (-104) over Harold Varner
- Varner 68-59-MC-MC-MC here. Howell nothing special but makes the cut a lot more often and generally a more consistent player.