i'm all over indy to win (i had indy +400 last week), but is anyone else slightly worried about bradshaw being out? i know about t.rich, but bradshaw was why they won last week. just worried about the large spread.
i'm all over indy to win (i had indy +400 last week), but is anyone else slightly worried about bradshaw being out? i know about t.rich, but bradshaw was why they won last week. just worried about the large spread.
True, this is obviously a trap game. I got the colts OUTSIDE THE BOX...and when I say that I mean, I ALWAYS WIN MY GAMES THAT ARE INSIDE THE BOX and the ones that are outside I ALWAYS LOSE....So The colts may be a play on a small ticket, but on my larget ticket, they will not be on there. Vegas makes money from suckers who are not aware that these games are straight rigged. Anyone notice the Peyton Manning Fumble in the MNF game? He made it SO obvious, he just threw the ball down on the ground for the Raiders. Yall are blind if you can't see that
pretty sure the rb fumbled the ball not Peyton
Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:
True, this is obviously a trap game. I got the colts OUTSIDE THE BOX...and when I say that I mean, I ALWAYS WIN MY GAMES THAT ARE INSIDE THE BOX and the ones that are outside I ALWAYS LOSE....So The colts may be a play on a small ticket, but on my larget ticket, they will not be on there. Vegas makes money from suckers who are not aware that these games are straight rigged. Anyone notice the Peyton Manning Fumble in the MNF game? He made it SO obvious, he just threw the ball down on the ground for the Raiders. Yall are blind if you can't see that
Tropical weather n' Half time Mai Tai's into play ?
Mai Tai's may very well be the perfect drink - they're potent, but they don't make you look like a full blown alcoholic the way Long Islands do. Plus, they pair well with breakfast, lunch, dinner, early morning or late nights on the beach - - And they taste good!
Quote Originally Posted by easypics:
Tropical weather n' Half time Mai Tai's into play ?
Mai Tai's may very well be the perfect drink - they're potent, but they don't make you look like a full blown alcoholic the way Long Islands do. Plus, they pair well with breakfast, lunch, dinner, early morning or late nights on the beach - - And they taste good!