yeah, me too. Thats pre-season. Its best just leave alone. We might be better off taking the biggest odds, cause so many weird things happen in pre-season. I did get a little play, after I watched the Eagles do nothing in the 2nd, and after Garcia starting playing I decided I would take Under 17 points in the 2nd half, so there is still money to be had.
There is always next game. I will try to research some games for next week.
yeah, me too. Thats pre-season. Its best just leave alone. We might be better off taking the biggest odds, cause so many weird things happen in pre-season. I did get a little play, after I watched the Eagles do nothing in the 2nd, and after Garcia starting playing I decided I would take Under 17 points in the 2nd half, so there is still money to be had.
There is always next game. I will try to research some games for next week.