Rassmussen ? Is that the same Rassmussen Tracking Poll that had presidential challenger Mitt Romney 49% support to President Barack Obama’s 48% on election day 2012 ?
There ya go. They always have Republicans rated a little higher than they actually are. Old White people are always home to answer the phone. Prolly closer to Obama 49%....Republicans 15%.
Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:
Rassmussen ? Is that the same Rassmussen Tracking Poll that had presidential challenger Mitt Romney 49% support to President Barack Obama’s 48% on election day 2012 ?
There ya go. They always have Republicans rated a little higher than they actually are. Old White people are always home to answer the phone. Prolly closer to Obama 49%....Republicans 15%.
There ya go. They always have Republicans rated a little higher than they actually are. Old White people are always home to answer the phone. Prolly closer to Obama 49%....Republicans 15%.
The non-white people are home too..but they don't answer the phone for fear that it might be a debt collector .......
...............
There ya go. They always have Republicans rated a little higher than they actually are. Old White people are always home to answer the phone. Prolly closer to Obama 49%....Republicans 15%.
The non-white people are home too..but they don't answer the phone for fear that it might be a debt collector .......
actually sounds like the people who don't answer are too busy working...
while the people that always answer their home phone do so because they are living off of a welfare check or some other hand out so they can sit idle and wait for any contact outside of their sad existence in the their trailer or rent subsidized apartment or mother's basement where they spend hours reading their chain-email, blog, partisan rhetoric to regurgitate...........................
.......................
actually sounds like the people who don't answer are too busy working...
while the people that always answer their home phone do so because they are living off of a welfare check or some other hand out so they can sit idle and wait for any contact outside of their sad existence in the their trailer or rent subsidized apartment or mother's basement where they spend hours reading their chain-email, blog, partisan rhetoric to regurgitate...........................
based on the your numbers Obama is Superior to the GOP...
I appreciate your reply with out the childish games and name calling that I am used to when I challenge someone on this site... I guess when you have numbers and truth on your side there is no reason to get all weird... I guess I am used to dealing with the Logic of Liars
Quote Originally Posted by trawler:
Rassmussen
Obama 49%
Republicans 39%
December 29th
I stand corrected...
based on the your numbers Obama is Superior to the GOP...
I appreciate your reply with out the childish games and name calling that I am used to when I challenge someone on this site... I guess when you have numbers and truth on your side there is no reason to get all weird... I guess I am used to dealing with the Logic of Liars