Posted:
#1
(This was on bodog and I dont know how to copy/past the hand histories from there)
I sit at a 1/2 table with $125, so I have no reads on anyone. 1st hand to me I get KTo. Nothing great. There are 4 (Pot total $11) limpers behind me when it gets to the button (has me covered by $40). He pops it up to $13 (Pot total $24, $11 to call). SB folds. Thinking hes sensing weakness and wants to steal the pot, I bump it up to $40 (Pot total $62). Weakness limpers scamper off, raiser calls (Pot total $89) Flop comes 4JT rainbow. Only scared of JJ/QQ here since I expect reraises with AA, and KK. Not sure why but I get an AK feeling, and push. $85 all in (Pot total $174). He calls (Pot total $259). He flips 77. No 7s.
After the hand he lols my reraise and I lol his calls pre and post flop. My reraise may not have been exactly genius, but it had to have been smarter than his calls, right?
I sit at a 1/2 table with $125, so I have no reads on anyone. 1st hand to me I get KTo. Nothing great. There are 4 (Pot total $11) limpers behind me when it gets to the button (has me covered by $40). He pops it up to $13 (Pot total $24, $11 to call). SB folds. Thinking hes sensing weakness and wants to steal the pot, I bump it up to $40 (Pot total $62). Weakness limpers scamper off, raiser calls (Pot total $89) Flop comes 4JT rainbow. Only scared of JJ/QQ here since I expect reraises with AA, and KK. Not sure why but I get an AK feeling, and push. $85 all in (Pot total $174). He calls (Pot total $259). He flips 77. No 7s.
After the hand he lols my reraise and I lol his calls pre and post flop. My reraise may not have been exactly genius, but it had to have been smarter than his calls, right?
