All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Wolfeman

I am referring to you..If you keep this trolling and harassment up, you will get yourself banned from the covers.com forums.  Again, I ask you to focus on the capping…

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier: I am certainly not the ignorant one in this discussion…There is a clear and unambiguous meaning for woke regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum…You either understand and acknowledge history and the unfortunate truth of aspects of our nations past, and learn from it as to not repeat it,  or you deny it all together…You should educate yourself as to what it truly means so perhaps you can evolve into a better overall person… @Wizerguy Quote: Originally Posted by Wizerguy]@LonghornHoosier The term 'woke' has very different connotations & meanings depending on your view. Your statement demonstrates how truly ignorant that you are in regard to that fact. Maybe you should really stick to capping sports yourself...

LonghornHoosier

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

@LonghornHoosier

Buzz off… stick to football and improve your poor record.  peace_5 an_light 

You’ve run off many, MANY Covers NCAAF respected cappers. Please don’t do it, yet again , to Wizerguy. peace_5  Or all the other genuine people on the forum.  

Wizerguy can’t wait to have you back slinging winners…. I REALLY hope you stick around this season.  Howwwwwwlll. 

I hope to see you at the NCAAB Maui Invitational ‘24

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

I did not run off anyone...You are a disgrace to this forum...

@LonghornHoosier  Buzz off… stick to football and improve your poor record.     You’ve run off many, MANY Covers NCAAF respected cappers. Please don’t do it, yet again , to Wizerguy.   Or all the other genuine people on the forum.   Wizerguy can’t wait to have you back slinging winners…. I REALLY hope you stick around this season.  Howwwwwwlll.

LonghornHoosier

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Wolfey

I did not run anyone off...and you know it.  That’s just not me…

On the other hand, you are a narcissistic and insecure bully with too much time on his hands, who feels empowered with the anonymity that this forum provides.  You should be ashamed of yourself for your inappropriate behavior.

To the Covers NCAAF Forum…I will no longer respond to Wolfeman’s or Spottie's Ad Hom attacks on me.   Life is too short to waste time responding to the attacks from these guys.   I will do my best to cap the games each week and provide one or two recommendations…not to impress anyone but to hold myself accountable.   And as I always say, do your own research…

LonghornHoosier

@LonghornHoosier  Buzz off… stick to football and improve your poor record.     You’ve run off many, MANY Covers NCAAF respected cappers. Please don’t do it, yet again , to Wizerguy.   Or all the other genuine people on the forum.   Wizerguy can’t wait to have you back slinging winners…. I REALLY hope you stick around this season.  Howwwwwwlll.

LonghornHoosier
All Forums | Penalty Box
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo