In honor of the unusually large cyclospora outbreak that’s happening during Trump 2.0, and is in part not being adequately prevented due to in part his decision to fire most of the CDC’s cyclospora unit, I’ve come up with a new nickname to honor 47 with:
President Diarrhea J. Trump
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
In honor of the unusually large cyclospora outbreak that’s happening during Trump 2.0, and is in part not being adequately prevented due to in part his decision to fire most of the CDC’s cyclospora unit, I’ve come up with a new nickname to honor 47 with:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: What did he shoot today? a CANADIAN GOOSE................
What am I missing? You think this was funny? At least Crown Prince can now enrich uranium . I for one say it’s long overdue, always been a strong ally of the US….
Maybe not that one day but people change.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: What did he shoot today? a CANADIAN GOOSE................
What am I missing? You think this was funny? At least Crown Prince can now enrich uranium . I for one say it’s long overdue, always been a strong ally of the US….