Won last week... on to the final playoff week...
Eagles / Redskin Over 47.5 ( Max Bet )
Cy Special
![]()
The wash. Defense is generous but I think there will be more Barkley runs then normal.The D keying on him means less likely big gains and more likely time-burning play.At 48 I need better then 12 points a quarter,not that it's impossible I just think it's razor edge but I agree it's Over or pass.
( some cartoon symbolizing agreement&good luck)
The wash. Defense is generous but I think there will be more Barkley runs then normal.The D keying on him means less likely big gains and more likely time-burning play.At 48 I need better then 12 points a quarter,not that it's impossible I just think it's razor edge but I agree it's Over or pass.
( some cartoon symbolizing agreement&good luck)
Wow.. The line isn't dropping in the Eagle's game.. It's still at -6 .. They're sharp this week...![]()
Update:
Eagles / Redskin Over 47.5 ( Max Bet x4 )
Cy Special
Eagles / Redskin Over 46.5 ( 10K )
Cy Special
Chiefs -1.5 ( Max Bet x3 ) ![]()
Chiefs -2 ( 25u ) ![]()
![]()
Wow.. The line isn't dropping in the Eagle's game.. It's still at -6 .. They're sharp this week...![]()
Update:
Eagles / Redskin Over 47.5 ( Max Bet x4 )
Cy Special
Eagles / Redskin Over 46.5 ( 10K )
Cy Special
Chiefs -1.5 ( Max Bet x3 ) ![]()
Chiefs -2 ( 25u ) ![]()
![]()
@JOHNNY_ODAE ![]()
@undermysac - Thanks ![]()
Adding:
Chiefs -1 ( Max Bet ) ![]()
The Books wants the Chief to win tonight.."With the public backing Buffalo and the Over, , the book is counting on Kansas City to cover in a low-scoring game." ![]()
@JOHNNY_ODAE ![]()
@undermysac - Thanks ![]()
Adding:
Chiefs -1 ( Max Bet ) ![]()
The Books wants the Chief to win tonight.."With the public backing Buffalo and the Over, , the book is counting on Kansas City to cover in a low-scoring game." ![]()
