Posted:
#26
I agree with the Washington pick. But, would it be safer to take the under??? IMO I would guess Saban wants to play it very safe here. Hurts is a young kid and doesn't want to make it a shoot out or risk over the middle passes where that Washington defense is known for takeaways. So... you have a dominating defense which Washington has struggled with in the past. Bama dominates pocket passers and that's what browning is. Yeah he can run here and there but he's not a mobile qb in the true sense. Plus he plays pack 12. Lets all step back and look at that cupcake conference.... yeah it's nothing like they will see tonight. USC was a fraction of bama D. The one thing that scares me is trash points or pick sixes. To conclude this play is one valid point, Peterson exploited OU with a bunch of trick plays along time ago. OU head coach Stoops is also known for having his teams poorly prepared for big games and their discipline has always been in question. Bama shouldn't lose containment or back side help. I see a low scoring game. They aren't playing for blowouts tonght or style points. Now it's just win time. Bama gets it done with a total under. This is my feel. If anyone knows anything that I missed or has anther take on this game I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks fellas
