Why do I keep being put in rehab?
Rehab?
Because, you keep doing the same thing over and over ..
Look back at what you said or did prior to your boxins ...be objective and not influenced by, or based on a personal viewpoint.
Something shouled stand out...now change it.
Good Luck
Because, you keep doing the same thing over and over ..
Look back at what you said or did prior to your boxins ...be objective and not influenced by, or based on a personal viewpoint.
Something shouled stand out...now change it.
Good Luck
What have others done ,that you haven't done ?
Plus, remember,,,the boxin is for something you have done ,,,not for something you haven't done..
What have others done ,that you haven't done ?
Plus, remember,,,the boxin is for something you have done ,,,not for something you haven't done..
I just want to know what I did & how long I’m in this box. There were like 4 people total in the thread there’s more people here.
Do peeps get banned in the Penalty Box?
I just want to know what I did & how long I’m in this box. There were like 4 people total in the thread there’s more people here.
Do peeps get banned in the Penalty Box?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
